ONE GAME!

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now (great numbers) but I need to see consistency each week.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now.  If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

Perhaps you should consider going through puberty before posting again.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now (great numbers) but I need to see consistency each week.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now.  If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

I can't decide if you like to play devils advocate or if you are actually in possession of 1 to 2 extra chromosomes.

They won, it was ugly but they stuck it out and JP led a game winning drive which adds to maturity.

Because picking 10th is better then picking 3rd in the NFL draft?  :lol:

842047[/snapback]

Why don't you apply to work for the Bills then? You are so smart and so inciteful each week, all that you are concerned about is next years draft.

don't you think that getting wins means anything? don't you think that it adds to the maturity and development of the team?

You lack brain cells and I am sick of reading your posts. I am blocking you.

Unbelieveable.  :lol:

If some of you can't simply enjoy a great win for what it is it just might be time for you to find something else to do on Sunday afternoons.  Seriously.

842202[/snapback]

I think that LSI and DeLuca latched onto the Bills like parasites, thinking they were the worst team in football. Now it's time to unleash their tentacles and swim after another victim.

Great game by JP, and more evidence that he has upside and can guide us to success. One game is not enough, but I think positive games like this really show that JP has the chance to have a very bright future in Buffalo.

You are completely a tool.  JP has shown that he has made some leaps and bounds today, he has also shown he has learned a lot.  Finding a way to win, passing for huge numbers, 3 TDs.  Man, give the guy some damn credit.  He deserved it in every way.  You have to admit the boy has got talent.  Just admit it, it'll make you feel better.

:lol:  :P  :P

842000[/snapback]

Also, he did have a great game against the Jets. While he wasn't able to lead his team to a victory then he did now which shows some growth. I just think all JP needs is to have more throws per game. What did he have against the Pack, 13 attempts. Brees had 52 today and threw for 510! While you will definitely get more picks throwing more, i just think JP's talent needs to be unharnessed instead of controlled.

Also, he did have a great game against the Jets.  While he wasn't able to lead his team to a victory then he did now which shows some growth.  I just think all JP needs is to have more throws per game.  What did he have against the Pack, 13 attempts.  Brees had 52 today and threw for 510!  While you will definitely get more picks throwing more, i just think JP's talent needs to be unharnessed instead of controlled.

842252[/snapback]

OMG :lol:

OMMFG :P

510yards

WOW....pitty they lost though.

510 yards......amazing.

You need to see the QB stats against the Texans over the last six games

I think you are wrong about J. P.

Read Below

Ok lets get real I am a J.P. Losman Supporter.

his QB rating is over 80% add the stats from this game and he is close to

85. which is better than some of the best QB's in the league.

All this with a restricted play calling offense, Minimal Wide out's going out

in patterns, No tight end play. Then add poor full back blocking

and one of the worst O-Lines in football.

I think he has a bright future But the Bills need to get some help around him.

If he can have close to a 85 QB -rating and over 62% completion. Look at all the problems I showed above then just think for a moment what he could do with a little help.

So please have some foresite. The Bills were never going to the

Playoffs this year anyways, the goal was develop J.P and try and make some progress. I feel if you give Marv Levi 3 years they will be in the playoffs.

This is year one of the Levi Era . J.P. losman Is not the problem. we just need to fix our Offensive and Defensive lines and then we will see some serious Bills football like in the glory years of the early 1990's

Look and some of the QB Stats for the last 7 Qb's to face the Houston Texans

your so called great QB's that are on the list below did not even come close to

Losman's stats and he by far has the worst O-line of all the teams

except for The Dolphins. How about cutting the kid some slack.

Boy Eli Manning really tore it up and put up some great stats on his home field against the Texans

179 yards passing 1 TD, 1 pick this was at home in Giants stadium.

Please get off J.P. Lossman's back he has all the Tools a QB Needs to preform

and do well, he just needs some help around him.

Marv will get that for him

QB STATS AGAINST THE HOUSTON TEXANS FOR THE LAST 7 GAMES

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

J. Losman 26/38 340 3 1

---------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

D. Garrard 15/34 214 0 4

-------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

E. Manning 17/28 179 1 1

-------------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

V. Young 7/15 87 1 0

----------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

B. Leftwich 14/28 125 0 0

------------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

D. Bledsoe 17/28 168 2 0

---------------------------------------------------------------

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

D. Culpepper 23/39 249 1 0

And you do?  :lol:

Beating a 3-6 team only hurts this franchise.  The INT for the TD shows more about Loseman than anything else. Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

841999[/snapback]

Just when I thought LSI was the biggest A hole on this topic, you chime in!

Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

841999[/snapback]

Hey jerk, I'm sure that you carefully researched that "bad defense" comment before you made it, but why don't you read the "JP is the real deal" thread to see how other QB's have fared against the Texans D in recent weeks?

If you are a Bills fan, then you should be running around the room screaming your head off after that win, not posting on here that JP isn't good.

841964[/snapback]

AMEN why can't we enjoy a win when we get one. Yea the Texans are too good , but we could have folded up our tents and gone home. I like to think "that.....NOBODY.....CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS......."

Lets enjoy the win and move on

Are they making the playoffs this year? NO!

But if beating the Texans is your SuperBowl then I feel sorry for you. :doh:

842135[/snapback]

If you believed that they were going to make the playoffs this year, that really shows your football intelligence. It's called a rebuilding year for a reason.

The team is improving, take the win dum-ass.

I never thought anyone could post anything this completely stupid but here we are.

"Winning hurts the franchise."   :doh:

842017[/snapback]

I don't agree with him, but c'mon! That's exactly what the JP faithfull were saying about Holcomb starting - he'll get us a win or two more, and that will only hurt our draft.

I guess it depends on which qb is being discussed.

I don't agree with him, but c'mon!  That's exactly what the JP faithfull were saying about Holcomb starting - he'll get us a win or two more, and that will only hurt our draft.

I guess it depends on which qb is being discussed.

842521[/snapback]

That's not what was said at all. The reason people didn't want Holcomb to start is that we already know what he's capable of. He's a decent veteran backup. That's it.

You start JP because he's your first round pick and he's supposed to develop into a much better player (which I already think he has). So you take your lumps with JP and risk dropping an extra couple games for the good of the team.

There's a huge difference between risking more losses and flat-out saying "winning hurts the franchise."

DeLuca thinks it's a good idea to just lose and hope it somehow helps us draft better. Unfortunately, high draft picks guarantee absolutely nothing.