ONE GAME!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you do?  :lol:

Beating a 3-6 team only hurts this franchise.  The INT for the TD shows more about Loseman than anything else. Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

841999[/snapback]

:P

And you do?  :P

Beating a 3-6 team only hurts this franchise.  The INT for the TD shows more about Loseman than anything else. Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

841999[/snapback]

I never thought anyone could post anything this completely stupid but here we are.

"Winning hurts the franchise." :lol:

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now (great numbers) but I need to see consistency each week.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now.  If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

Dilbert: "Have you ever noticed that there is too much communiction in the world today?"

Dogbert: "Yes. Every day about this time."

Best Bills moment in at least five years and this is your response?

If you can't be happy with Losman right now then suck my balls.

841967[/snapback]

A win against a 3-6 Texans team? The standards are way too low.

Loseman had 5 wins as a starter. 2 against the Texans.

And you do?  :lol:

841999[/snapback]

You sir are a damn idiot. The kid drove them 55 yards in 7 plays to win the game with 9 seconds left. On the damn road. That's a confidence-building win. That's a win a young team builds on. Only a moron would suggest that a win like that hurts this team. The TSW filters prevent me from going any further with this.

A win against a 3-6 Texans team? The standards are way too low.

Loseman had 5 wins as a starter. 2 against the Texans.

842022[/snapback]

Last second win on the road when down by 4? Can you think of a better moment?

By your standards, the best Bills moment of the last few years was when we clinched the 4th overall draft pick a few years back. That worked out awesome. :lol:

And you do?  :P

841999[/snapback]

I know he is the only QB that threw an int.........You and LSD, I mean LSI need to get a life.........The world is really a good place :lol: