Bills and Buffalo are made for each other

realtruelove

Dads are funny huh?

yours must not have kept his hands to himself when he reared you.

!@#$ off

839508[/snapback]

Don't be a dick. She's been posting here for years and this is the first time she's ever said anything like this.

She's probably just having a bad day.

There's still a chance we might maybe get another bridge built.

:w00t:

839431[/snapback]

What's up with that anyway? I moved away 6 years ago, and by that time a new bridge had already been talked about for years. Is there still a "commission" studying the issue?

Git 'er done already!

:lol:

The Bills are a reflection of Western NY.  Losers.

Face the facts.  Year after year you accept the shthole you live in called WNY.  Year after year you accept the so called professional football team called the Bills.  You whine about RJ.  You whine about Masiello.  Maybe next year.  Yeah, someday the jobs will come back.  Just wait and see, the Bills are going to be winners.

Suck it up and move on.  It's not about Losman or Jauron or the BIG STORM. 

Look in the mirror.

837466[/snapback]

Wow... attacking someone's hometwon area. And where do you live?

What's up with that anyway?  I moved away 6 years ago, and by that time a new bridge had already been talked about for years.  Is there still a "commission" studying the issue?

Git 'er done already!

:w00t:

839670[/snapback]

6 years for planning, if that is the case is not very long. In the area in which I live now, the Inner-County Connector has been in the works for now 22 years. And just NOW has been approved. After fights, research, etc., etc. Our Mixing Bowl project has been worked on now for about 9 years.... planning and construction.

Buffalo Niagara ranks as the most diversified economy in the USA...hard to believe but true. Job growth in the tech sector is booming. Multi-Million dollar renovation and real estate deals are being done down town. It is one of the most friendly cities in America. PS, watch some hockey and your post become debunked. Sorry you found rat turds in your cheerios but I'm having a great time with life.

I think the curse associated with Buffalo sports started with the Continental League Baseball idea in 1959. Seriously, look back on that one event, perhaps you might add being snubbed by the NFL while the Browns went in, in 1950 as well. It weaves a tale of woe for Buffalo sports fans that gets passed down from generation to generation.

"Why not Buffalo?" has always been the cry every time MLB expanded, if you remember. For most of you youngsters, it was worse than "wide-right." The problem was that it happened every few years again, and again. That's what started the current conspiracy theories that include "no-goal," "homerun-throwback" and the rest.

I really miss living in Buffalo. The people are without a doubt the best. Their hearty spirit and willingness to help a neighbor is without peer. But we all could hope for a little luck in breaking the curse.

The Bills are a reflection of Western NY.  Losers.

Face the facts.  Year after year you accept the shthole you live in called WNY.  Year after year you accept the so called professional football team called the Bills.  You whine about RJ.  You whine about Masiello.  Maybe next year.  Yeah, someday the jobs will come back.  Just wait and see, the Bills are going to be winners.

Suck it up and move on.  It's not about Losman or Jauron or the BIG STORM. 

Look in the mirror.

837466[/snapback]

Oh, I'm SO glad you flossed. Come over here, will you? I really have to go poopie.

Look in the mirror!

The Bills are a reflection of Western NY. Losers.

Face the facts. Year after year you accept the shthole you live in called WNY. Year after year you accept the so called professional football team called the Bills. You whine about RJ. You whine about Masiello. Maybe next year. Yeah, someday the jobs will come back. Just wait and see, the Bills are going to be winners.

Suck it up and move on. It's not about Losman or Jauron or the BIG STORM.

Look in the mirror.

What about the Western N.Y. Winners? Shthole, too bad you only see negative things. RJ, Masiello ???? There are very good paying jobs for those who know where to look. Sorry, that you had a bad day.

Look in the mirror.