Randy Moss

C.Biscuit97

"Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

I hope Al Davis is unhappy with your performance and stops focusing on paying your checks. ;) It's not like you're a professional or anything. I played wr throughtout my football career and loved the position. But these guys make me hate them. At least, Evans is quiet for the most part.

And yes, Moss is on my fantasy team. :w00t:

"Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too excited about what's going on, so my concentration and focus level tends to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood. So all I can say is that if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results," said Moss.

I hope Al Davis is unhappy with your performance and stops focusing on paying your checks.  ;)  It's not like you're a professional or anything.  I played wr throughtout my football career and loved the position.  But these guys make me hate them.  At least, Evans is quiet for the most part.

And yes, Moss is on my fantasy team.  :w00t:

836607[/snapback]

Agreed. As a WR myself, i cant stand how its the biggest whiner prima donna position in the NFL. A lot of NFL WR's are headcases. I'm not sure why, but they give the rest of us a bad name.

Thankfully we still have Marvin Harrison to hang our hat on.

I think unlike every other position on the team, the WR cant be effective unless the rest of the offense is and that can tick someone off. Think about it. The line is of course in on every play, the RB is on most plays, the QB of course, and the WR has to rely on the line, the QB, and the RB just to give the WR one ball thrown his way. I think that could be a little mentally difficult to some people ... who knows.

Personally if I went into the NFL and was assigned to the Dolphins and they were 2-8 or whatever, I would want to leave too.

Agreed. As a WR myself, i cant stand how its the biggest whiner prima donna position in the NFL. A lot of NFL WR's are headcases. I'm not sure why, but they give the rest of us a bad name.

836734[/snapback]

What pro team do you guys play for? I played high school and college football and I never use the word us in trying to group myself with the NFL. Dont try and compare high school to the NFL its not even close.

What pro team do you guys play for? I played high school and college football and I never use the word us in trying to group myself with the NFL. Dont try and compare high school to the NFL its not even close.

836771[/snapback]

They're the guy in that commercial thats holding up the really big jock strap!!

If you haven't seen it yet, you will soon...... ;)

836771[/snapback]

;)

Maybe they're talking about the "create a player" function in Madden.

Seriously...

;)

836771[/snapback]

836771[/snapback]

You don't know who he is??

I hope Al Davis is unhappy with your performance and stops focusing on paying your checks.  ;)  It's not like you're a professional or anything.  I played wr throughtout my football career and loved the position.  But these guys make me hate them.  At least, Evans is quiet for the most part.

And yes, Moss is on my fantasy team.  :w00t:

836607[/snapback]

I have less of a problem with that.

Probably because it's just simple human psychology: happy people perform better.

That, and I have little problem with the drivel of an emotional four year old anyway...

836734[/snapback]

And Deion Branch, Holt, Toomer...

I think unlike every other position on the team, the WR cant be effective unless the rest of the offense is and that can tick someone off. Think about it. The line is of course in on every play, the RB is on most plays, the QB of course, and the WR has to rely on the line, the QB, and the RB just to give the WR one ball thrown his way. I think that could be a little mentally difficult to some people ... who knows.

Personally if I went into the NFL and was assigned to the Dolphins and they were 2-8 or whatever, I would want to leave too.

836762[/snapback]

That's just not true. There are plenty of WR's who put up great stats and their offense and team sucks. Look at the top 5 in receiving yards this year:

2. Andre Johnson

3. Roy Williams

4. Steve Smith

All of those teams suck, yet they still have great individual statistics. History will show the same results as well. Lee Evans doesnt even have bad stats either except for the touchdowns.

That's just not true. There are plenty of WR's who put up great stats and their offense and team sucks. Look at the top 5 in receiving yards this year:

2. Andre Johnson

3. Roy Williams

4. Steve Smith

All of those teams suck, yet they still have great individual statistics. History will show the same results as well. Lee Evans doesnt even have bad stats either except for the touchdowns.

837004[/snapback]

The fact that you inferred that Carolina is a sucky team kinda ruins all credibility for the post ... none-the-less Roy Williams was NEVER a dominant receiver. His best season is 54 catches. Andre Johnson is having his best season and look who is on the other side of him .... wait or it ... EricMoulds.

The fact that you inferred that Carolina is a sucky team kinda ruins all credibility for the post ... none-the-less Roy Williams was NEVER a dominant receiver. His best season is 54 catches. Andre Johnson is having his best season and look who is on the other side of him .... wait or it ... EricMoulds.

837368[/snapback]

Andre's been a great receiver. Just watch him play. Having Eric opposite him has eliminated the constant double & triple coverage every team was putting on him.

I hope Al Davis is unhappy with your performance and stops focusing on paying your checks.  :lol:  It's not like you're a professional or anything.  I played wr throughtout my football career and loved the position.  But these guys make me hate them.  At least, Evans is quiet for the most part.

And yes, Moss is on my fantasy team.  B-)

836607[/snapback]

He is a TOP talent. If he wants out what round draft pick would we have to give up?

I hope Al Davis is unhappy with your performance and stops focusing on paying your checks.  :lol:  It's not like you're a professional or anything.  I played wr throughtout my football career and loved the position.  But these guys make me hate them.  At least, Evans is quiet for the most part.

And yes, Moss is on my fantasy team.  B-)

836607[/snapback]

at least Moss is honest

a lot of them give up on losing teams and smoke weed, just few of them have the b@lls to admit it. i think the guy is refreshingly honest

at least Moss is honest

a lot of them give up on losing teams and smoke weed, just few of them have the b@lls to admit it. i think the guy is refreshingly honest

837435[/snapback]

That is a pretty sad way to think about the situation. These guys (TO, Moss) get paid many millions of dollars to do a job. I realize that there is a relatively rare skill and they are at the top of their skill set, but that is why they command the pay commensurate with those skills. They are paid to perform. Dropping balls when them catching could help the club, is unacceptable. For all I care, these over pampered a$$es can smoke weed or became basket cases. In any other corporate environment, an employee will be shown the door if he is hurting the cause of the corporation. I see no reason why even skilled players like Moss have to be treated any differently