End of season cuts...villarial, KH, Everett, PP,

genomich

neufeld, Nall, Fraud Williams, Reyes, Lindell

Fire Mcnally and Fairychild.

let's blow it up.  there is little to salvage.

836309[/snapback]

Hmmm...one name conspiciously left off your list...apparently you have seen enough of Craig Nall already to know he should be cut? What is that they say about the retard rodeo? I wonder what kind of mess the Bills salary cap would be left in, if all of these guys were cut...

836309[/snapback]

What on earth is Lindell doing on your list? He misses one field goal, and now he's gone? Dude, good luck in finding a perfect kicker.

As for Fairchild, I've heard it pointed out that he called mostly running plays against a weak run defense/strong pass defense. Where's the harm in that? What offensive coordinator do you think could have done better given the lack of horses?

Then there's Nall, who's had barely any exposure in the preseason, and none at all in the regular season. On what basis do you want to kick him out? Since you're evidently determined to be patient with JP, why not extend a portion of that same patience to Nall?

836309[/snapback]

I dont' see Reyes being cut at all. He's injured right now but when he was playing there was little mention of him making mistakes or giving up sacks.

The rest of your mentions I'm on the fence on.

I wasn't too happy with Fletch during the losing streak, he played like ****...however, he has really turned himself around and is playing amazing football right now...even Clements is picking it up...I think they should do everything they can to keep them both if the $$$ is reasonable...Even if Lindell made the kick; do you really think the Colts would not have scored? Come 'on!!!!

There is no justification for cutting Reyes....now CV or Gandy is another story...Nall - does it really matter, he costs us very little?

Even if Lindell made the kick; do you really think the Colts would not have scored? Come 'on!!!!

836526[/snapback]

Exactly! Lindell has been more than adequate. I thought the snap was high on the botcher. The problem isn't Lindell it is the inability of the offense to score a touchdown. The defense, special teams and Lindell (ten points) contributed on Sunday. What did the offense do? McGee returns the ball to the Indy 12 and the closest the Bills get is to the 10 only to be backed up again to the 12 forcing another Lindell field goal. Pathetic. If the defense or special teams don't get the touchdown then it is a good bet that there will be no touchdowns. However, the strategy to run the ball to keep Manning off the field worked. I expected a 50 - 7 outcome. Usually the Bills defense is so tired from being on the field that they collapse in the fourth quarter. Once again, the opposition held the ball longer than the Bills. I would have expected Manning to be successful at bringing the ball down the field for a winning field goal shot.

The irony is the Bills were the only team to lose by one to the Dolphins in their undefeated season in 1972. The Colts did show some vulnerabilities on Sunday. Now let's see if anybody else can capitalize on what the Bills revealed.

I wasn't too happy with Fletch during the losing streak, he played like ****...however, he has really turned himself around and is playing amazing football right now...even Clements is picking it up...I think they should do everything they can to keep them both if the $$$ is reasonable...Even if Lindell made the kick; do you really think the Colts would not have scored? Come 'on!!!!

There is no justification for cutting Reyes....now CV or Gandy is another story...Nall - does it really matter, he costs us very little?

836526[/snapback]

Flecther is arguably the best player on this team.

I'll second both observations!

836846[/snapback]

...not to mention that Fletcher is a free agent after the season. Why would we need to cut him? I personally think he's worth big money for a 3 year contract, especially if we have unused cap money.