"Who Blew It!" Who is to blame for our loss to

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to be satisfied with moral victories. The QB passes for 83 yards. We win the TO battle again by 2 and manage to lose the game b/c the offense was putrid.

QB play awful, OL bad pass blocking. You will never win consistently when you're afraid to let your QB throw.

coaching

833768[/snapback]

bull sh--. This was an EXTREMELY well coached game. How many teams keep the Colts to 17 points? I loved their game plan, and it worked. The only way you beat the colts is to keep it close and come through when it counts. We kept it close and as usual couldn't make the play when it mattered.

Lindell doesn't make clutch field goals. He only makes field goals. He's consistent when it doesn't matter and it lulls you into thinking he's a good kicker, but he's mediocre, because what you do in critical situations counts tenfold against your normal stats.

Its amazing that this guy was considered one of the best OL coaches in the game before he came to Buffalo. Im starting to think the Bills screw up good coaches/players.

833827[/snapback]

Or may be these coaches come here to complete their retirment....may be they would be better of going and playing some golf

Steve Fairchild and his Meathead MM playcalling lost this game.

833809[/snapback]

I thought the playcalling was damn good. We played the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL AND HAD A CHANCE TO WIN with a few minutes on the clock and our non-clutch kicker blew it AGAIN.

This loss is primarily on that missed kick. JP was mediocre at best but we had too much pressure from the right side to give him the time he needed to make the plays down the field.

The uber conservative coaching worked for the defense, but damn open up a little on the offense. Obviously, our line can't protect for anything more than 3 step drops, so use 3 step drops and half back and screens. The usage of the A-train was a little too much that it took away the effectiveness. honestly, this was the anti-Killdrive playcalling, to a fault. Too much run and not enough pass. I think that Fairchild needs to get the ax

I thought the playcalling was damn good. We played the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL AND HAD A CHANCE TO WIN with a few minutes on the clock and our non-clutch kicker blew it AGAIN.

This loss is primarily on that missed kick. JP was mediocre at best but we had too much pressure from the right side to give him the time he needed to make the plays down the field.

833837[/snapback]

Nope....The FG would have only put us up by 2...and there was enough time 6 1/2 minutes to end for Peyton/Vinateri to get the game winning FG.....The mistake was on the offense in not punching it in for a TD.....

I thought the playcalling was damn good.

833837[/snapback]

<_<

really? i find the playcalling too predictable, and not utilizing the strengths, and avoid the weakness. Ie) 5 step drops and 7 step drops also. They don't work when you have a rookie blockin mathis one on one

I can't believe some of you cannot see that almost the entire problem with this team is the O-line. Not one of the sacks against today was on the QB. The play calling was great. Had Lindell made the FG the Colts would have answered with atleast a FG of their own. The problem is the line. Period.

Nope....The FG would have only put us up by 2...and there was enough time 6 1/2 minutes to end for Peyton/Vinateri to get the game winning FG.....The mistake was on the offense in not punching it in for a TD.....

833853[/snapback]

I agree with this. The Colts would've come down and made a field goal and won anyway. The Bills did well to be in the game at all. The Colts are a much better team.

game plan gave us the best chance to win.

the oline and jp couldn't do jack even when given a couple of easy chances.

if jp was an even average nfl qb he would have made some kind of play at some point that would have resulted in scoring.

he's supposed to be fast and mobil, but just stands like a retard in the pocket and gets clocked.

we need 2 or 3 new/imporved linemen (some are young and will get better) and we need a new qb.

bull sh--. This was an EXTREMELY well coached game. How many teams keep the Colts to 17 points? I loved their game plan, and it worked. The only way you beat the colts is to keep it close and come through when it counts. We kept it close and as usual couldn't make the play when it mattered.

833832[/snapback]

Good post.

Or may be these coaches come here to complete their retirment....may be they would be better of going and playing some golf

833833[/snapback]

I have a hard time believing coaches "lose a step" ... its not a very physically demanding position.

HA HA very funny. <_<

833878[/snapback]

STOP posting