"BET THE HOUSE"!!

shagmago

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gettin a new big screen high def TV on Monday!

COLTS-55

BILLS-9

tee time at 1:00 Sunday......pick up winnings 4:00 Monday.If you can`t beatum.........make dollars on um!...Easy money!..........FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

829609[/snapback]

eye took my money that eye had four rent and put it on the coults to when the game like ewe said two butt they lost so now eye have know home like ewe butt eye did half a forety fore on the back nine

No response from blinker...there must not be any internet access underneath the overpass.

835633[/snapback]

He's busy watching TV on his new big screen TV.

Of course, he's broke, homeless, and peeping through neighbor's windows and it's not really his TV, but he's living the dream, Jerry.

Not a good day all together, it rained and couldn`t golf(bad sign), plus the colts played piss poor football (for them)and layed a big fat offensive egg.Sure, I lost alot of moneys, but hey at least I know my Buffalo Bills and got our score right!!...........3fg`s "NINE" pts.

Crow eaten,now I live in a box at the corner of Miracle on Bills street........Come visit me Im giving out paperbags before the next home game. :doh: ........"FORE"!!!! :D

eye took my money that eye had four rent and put it on the coults to when the game like ewe said two butt they lost so now eye have know home like ewe butt eye did half a forety fore on the back nine

835616[/snapback]

Don`t be ashamed kid,just Read slower it might help you out with your ....well...um..problem! Hope you enjoyed watching the game! :doh: ................FORE!

He's busy watching TV on his new big screen TV.

Of course, he's broke, homeless, and peeping through neighbor's windows and it's not really his TV, but he's living the dream, Jerry.

835862[/snapback]

Actually Im not broke or peeping, but I`am homeless now that I bet the house and lost it.....As we speak Im in a big refrigerator box in an alley with big dirty dumb bums all around me!.........wait!... thats just the bills offensive line! :doh:

I hope you enjoyed your golf trollie.  Now pack your bags and get out.  Buffalo beat the spread by a comfortable margin.  Now go away so the fans can discuss the game.

833779[/snapback]

Ah, thats not very nice, give me half credit I knew our offense wasn`t going to score a TD and got OUR score right! Doesn`t make the crow any tastier though.