"BET THE HOUSE"!!

shagmago

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gettin a new big screen high def TV on Monday!

COLTS-55

BILLS-9

tee time at 1:00 Sunday......pick up winnings 4:00 Monday.If you can`t beatum.........make dollars on um!...Easy money!..........FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

829609[/snapback]

Is it painful not having a soul? Don't bother answering this question because... now I must turn my back on you.

Uh... and it's "FORE," not "FOUR," Mr. Golfpro.

Is it painful not having a soul?  Don't bother answering this question because... now I must turn my back on you.

Uh... and it's "FORE," not "FOUR," Mr. Golfpro.

829621[/snapback]

I`ve seen it spelled both ways..."FOUR" and "FORE"...Take that arguement up with golf magazine,not me smart guy!. :D

Just don't get the same Big Screen I ordered from Future Shop last week from My Winning on the gimmie game that took place in Chicago, (Bears vs Dolphins? no brainer). Its on Back order and it doesn't look like it will be available til after christmas

829760[/snapback]

I see what your gettin at my friend. but since you brought the bears up. I hate to brag but I did win 800 cookies on the bears vs bills game.We are talking about the bills and the colts here right?,No brainer?...........I think I`ll live on the edge and bet Manning doesn`t play like Grossman did last Sunday,or Farve for that matter. :D ...FOREFOUR!

Thanks for your knowledge!.....but I try not to say that word much on the course, but the next time I do I`ll make sure I spell it out loud for ya .  :D

829803[/snapback]

If I had my choice of shouting four on a par 5 or fore on a par 5.....

Just don't get the same Big Screen I ordered from Future Shop last week from My Winning on the gimmie game that took place in Chicago, (Bears vs Dolphins? no brainer). Its on Back order and it doesn't look like it will be available til after christmas

829760[/snapback]

Your missing one little thing. Grossman realistically lost last weeks game for Chicago by throwing 3 interceptions and the RB's/WR's having 4 fumbles. I believe 2 or even all 3 of Rex's INT's were in his OWN territory. Basically what im getting at is I doubt Manning will throw 3 interceptions in one game against a Bills secondary which has about 3 interceptions in the past 5 years (sarcasm), and Manning only has 3 INT's in his past 10 games. Oh yeah - BTW: Addai and Rhodes have combined for 2 fumbles all year.

Point being were *probably* not going to get the turnovers Miami got. We will be lucky to get one.

$5 says its four  :D

829896[/snapback]

I may have seen it spelled "four" also ...

Your missing one little thing. Grossman realistically lost last weeks game for Chicago by throwing 3 interceptions and the RB's/WR's having 4 fumbles. I believe 2 or even all 3 of Rex's INT's were in his OWN territory. Basically what im getting at is I doubt Manning will throw 3 interceptions in one game against a Bills secondary which has about 3 interceptions in the past 5 years (sarcasm), and Manning only has 3 INT's in his past 10 games. Oh yeah - BTW: Addai and Rhodes have combined for 2 fumbles all year.

829911[/snapback]

That is true, Miami won because they took advantage of turnovers, but before the game began, I doubt you would have found anybody who would have taken the dolphins to have a big win in Chicago, an undefeated team that has made good teams look like bad ones.

You never know, Manning could have a bad game, injuries could happen, balls can be fumbled, and Buffalo could leave with a win. More then likely not, but still possible

As for the Four/Fore debate, it depends on the context that Golfers say it.

What is the reason for saying Four/Fore when teeing off? (I don't play golf and don't like watching it either)

Four is the number 4

Fore is used in older english

I don't think I have ever seen it written out so the true spelling depends on the writer I guess