"BET THE HOUSE"!!

shagmago

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your knowledge!.....but I try not to say that word much on the course, but the next time I do I`ll make sure I spell it out loud for ya .  :D

829803[/snapback]

Well I wasn't the one that brought it up in the first place. I usually don't point out other peoples' typing mistakes. I was just clarifying it.

$5 says its four  <_<

829896[/snapback]

OK I'll take that bet. Can you provide something that backs up your side?

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/fore

As for the Four/Fore debate, it depends on the context that Golfers say it.

What is the reason for saying Four/Fore when teeing off? (I don't play golf and don't like watching it either)

Four is the number 4

Fore is used in older english

I don't think I have ever seen it written out so the true spelling depends on the writer I guess

829930[/snapback]

I believe its roots are in the root fore as in forewarning. It's yelled to let someone know that a ball is coming close to hitting them so that they can get out of the way.

That is true, Miami won because they took advantage of turnovers, but before the game began, I doubt you would have found anybody who would have taken the dolphins to have a big win in Chicago, an undefeated team that has made good teams look like bad ones.

You never know, Manning could have a bad game, injuries could happen, balls can be fumbled, and Buffalo could leave with a win. More then likely not, but still possible

829924[/snapback]

I hope they pull the upset too bro.

what if you dont own, just rent. How does that work?

829928[/snapback]

Bet your rent money cost for the next "four" months,then when you win Sunday celebrate by taking the old landlord lady out to lunch and then bang her.After that put a 50 spot under her pillow and tell her to shut up about it! :D

Well I wasn't the one that brought it up in the first place.  I usually don't point out other peoples' typing mistakes.  I was just clarifying it.

OK I'll take that bet.  Can you provide something that backs up your side?

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/fore

I believe its roots are in the root fore as in forewarning.  It's yelled to let someone know that a ball is coming close to hitting them so that they can get out of the way.

829940[/snapback]

Well then just to throw in another option, could it not alos be spelt FOR :D

Bet your rent money cost for the next "four" months,then when you win Sunday celebrate by taking  the old landlord lady out to lunch and then bang her.After that put a 50 spot under her pillow and tell her to shut up about it! :D

829952[/snapback]

What are you...12?

Bet your rent money cost for the next "four" months,then when you win Sunday celebrate by taking  the old landlord lady out to lunch and then bang her.After that put a 50 spot under her pillow and tell her to shut up about it! :D

829952[/snapback]

Thats an option, but my land lady is a dude. Ya not so much.

Im gettin a new big screen high def TV on Monday!

COLTS-55

BILLS-9

tee time at 1:00 Sunday......pick up winnings 4:00 Monday.If you can`t beatum.........make dollars on um!...Easy money!..........FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

829609[/snapback]

I hope you enjoyed your golf trollie. Now pack your bags and get out. Buffalo beat the spread by a comfortable margin. Now go away so the fans can discuss the game.

Im gettin a new big screen high def TV on Monday!

COLTS-55

BILLS-9

tee time at 1:00 Sunday......pick up winnings 4:00 Monday.If you can`t beatum.........make dollars on um!...Easy money!..........FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

829609[/snapback]

when do you hand the keys to your house to the bookie ??????