A Train, Evans, Parrish in the RCA Dome

1billsfan

Firstly, I fully expect the Bills to try to pound the ball and run the clock with A Train against a team that's last in rushing defense. That's a given. But once they establish the run, I hope that Jaroun will be smart enough to put his fastest receiver, Roscoe Parrish, in the game plan at the RCA Dome. I could see him and Evans making some really big plays. All I can say for the Bills defense is to throw caution to the wind and blitz Manning like crazy. The only way Manning loses a game is when he feels pressure, which is very rare. It looks to be a long day for the Bills but there are still a couple of rays of hope.

Firstly, I fully expect the Bills to try to pound the ball and run the clock with A Train against a team that's last in rushing defense. That's a given. But once they establish the run, I hope that Jaroun will be smart enough to put his fastest receiver, Roscoe Parrish, in the game plan at the RCA Dome. I could see him and Evans making some really big plays. All I can say for the Bills defense is to throw caution to the wind and blitz Manning like crazy. The only way Manning loses a game if when feels pressure, which is very rare. It looks to be a long day for the Bills but there are still a couple of rays of hope.

829384[/snapback]

Been saying that Parrish needs to get into our game plan for awhile. He's responsible for two of the few passing TDs we have this year. His speed is lethal. Get it into his hands at least 3 times and I think you can guarantee one will be for a huge gain and/or a TD. More if possible. That really takes the pressure off the rest of the team, when you have a threat like that.

Hopefully our injury-depleted corps forces Jauron/Fairchild's hand in this direction.

We have something alright, our 7th loss. I just dont see how we can keep up with Indy. If Roy Williams had a career day with kitna throwing to him can you imagine what Peyton will do with Harrison and Wayne. I feel a halftime nap coming an around 2:30.

We have something alright, our 7th loss. I just dont see how we can keep up with Indy. If Roy Williams had a career day with kitna throwing to him can you imagine what Peyton will do with Harrison and Wayne. I feel a halftime nap coming an around 2:30.

829407[/snapback]

Yes indeed, but I still found a couple of keys to the game I think gives them a sliver of a chance. Parrish should be in this game plan at the RCA Dome. The guy has blazing speed.

Yes indeed, but I still found a couple of keys to the game I think gives them a sliver of a chance. Parrish should be in this game plan at the RCA Dome. The guy has blazing speed.

829415[/snapback]

I would just let JP air it out all game. We are not going to be able to manage it with the running game. We have the fastest receivers in th league lets put them to the test. We know Peyton is going to be chucking it all day. What also sucks is in my 2 fantasy leagues both guys have Peyton. I meant 6 loss My bad.

I love the notion A-Train pounding the ball all afternoon - if it works, it should open up Evans for some huge plays. With Reed out, I'd like to see Andre Davis get a shot, and Parrish too. It'd be nice to get a look at TE Kevin Everett as well - wasn't too happy with Royal's drops last Sunday. With McGahee and Reed both out, might as well take this team out for a 'test drive' and see what it can do, no?

I'm thinkin'...

Bills - 20

Dolts-17

I really want to see the Bills pull out all the stops in this game. With nothing to lose and everything to gain you gotta throw the conservative play book out and go out there and get the job done. If they were to manage a victory somehow it'd be some great positive momentum to carry on for the rest of this year and probably even next season. Having said all that I don't think it will happen, but I can always hope.

I love the notion A-Train pounding the ball all afternoon - if it works, it should open up Evans for some huge plays.  With Reed out, I'd like to see Andre Davis get a shot, and Parrish too.  It'd be nice to get a look at TE Kevin Everett as well - wasn't too happy with Royal's drops last Sunday.  With McGahee and Reed both out, might as well take this team out for a 'test drive' and see what it can do, no?

I'm thinkin'...

Bills - 20

Dolts-17

829476[/snapback]

Anyone who thinks the lowly Bills will beat the best team in the league has got to be either mentally challenged or ...well...ur...a Senator :D I would advise you very strongly not to watch this game or get a clue and see the light before hand! This will be 42-3 at the half, then we see the second stringers Colts-55....Bills -9 finale

Anyone who thinks the lowly Bills will beat the best team in the league has got to be either mentally challenged or ...well...ur...a Senator :D I would advise you very strongly not to watch this game  or get a clue and see the light before hand! This will be 42-3 at the half, then we see the second stringers  Colts-55....Bills -9 finale

829587[/snapback]

Blinker...I don't think you remember but we were going to let you know when the Bills were a good team so you could give up golf and come back to watch the team. Please go back to ignoring the team until we notify you.

Sincerely,

Bills Fans Everywhere

Anyone who thinks the lowly Bills will beat the best team in the league has got to be either mentally challenged or ...well...ur...a Senator :D I would advise you very strongly not to watch this game  or get a clue and see the light before hand! This will be 42-3 at the half, then we see the second stringers  Colts-55....Bills -9 finale

829587[/snapback]

Hmmm...mildly amusing post...contains a modicum of humor...OK, good effort even - I smiled slightly. :D

I would guess folks felt roughly the same about the Dolphins going into Chicago last Sunday.

Check back with me on Monday.

The only way Manning loses a game is when he feels pressure, which is very rare. It looks to be a long day for the Bills but there are still a couple of rays of hope.

829384[/snapback]

Uusually it is true when the pressure comes from the middle, when he tries to back peddle. Unfortunately we don't have a DT who can pass rush and put the

heat on the QB.

829587[/snapback]

Yup the Same people who thought the Bears were going to kill the Dolphins last week, probably think the same way about the Colts chances this week.

The Best team in the league, the same team that struggeld to beat Tenessee this year too.

There is a higher chance that Buffalo will lose this week to the Colts, but it is not a lock like you think, but I'm sorry, I guess I am mentally challenged

Blinker...I don't think you remember but we were going to let you know when the Bills were a good team so you could give up golf and come back to watch the team. Please go back to ignoring the team until we notify you.

Sincerely,

Bills Fans Everywhere

829595[/snapback]

I don`t ignore the team at all,Im just hoping one of these years they get competitive again so I can enjoy watching a "professoinal team in Buffalo" again.Untill then I golf during the games and make money on them at the same time...........And about notifying me when they get good again, thats just down right being nasty! <_<:D

Yup the Same people who thought the Bears were going to kill the Dolphins last week, probably think the same way about the Colts chances this week.

The Best team in the league, the same team that struggeld to beat Tenessee this year too.

There is a higher chance that Buffalo will lose this week to the Colts, but it is not a lock like you think, but I'm sorry, I guess I am mentally challenged

829749[/snapback]

Uh,hello..........Anybody in there?...The colts are playing us IN Indy,last I checked that means THEY have home field advantage with the best passer and offense in the league.......geeee, I wonder if we will give Manning any time to throw the ball?? Ummmmm!...........FOREFOUR!!!

Uh,hello..........Anybody in there?...The colts are playing us IN Indy,last I checked that means THEY have home field advantage with the best passer and offense in the league.......geeee, I wonder if we will give Manning any time to throw the ball?? Ummmmm!...........FOREFOUR!!!

829876[/snapback]

And like I said, the same could have been said about the DOlphins chances last week. Who expected our defence would make Favre look like a rookie? I'm not saying its going to happen, but any given Sunday anybody can win, thats why games are played on the field on Sunday, becuase anything can happen.