The Bills won today because....

Just Jack

the bills won because i wore my hat backwards. It was on forward the entire game, then when we got the holding penalty, i threw it down in disgust. picked it up, and put in on backwards for whatever reason. The next play, bomb to evans, TD!

I'll be wearing my hat backwards from now on.

i didn't watch the game, normally I would, but i was invited to a co-workers to watch her beloved Cowboys beat the hated Redskins...so thank you very much...and Jack....leaving a tied game in the 4th quarter?????? you may need to turn in your man card on that one!

i didn't watch the game, normally I would, but i was invited to a co-workers to watch her beloved Cowboys beat the hated Redskins...so thank you very much...and Jack....leaving a tied game in the 4th quarter??????  you may need to turn in your man card on that one!

826763[/snapback]

But... but... but... we won because I left.

As JP was walking up to the line of scrimmage before taking the snap on the 4th quarter Evans TD pass I was actually yelling this at the TV screen:

<angry voice>

C'mon JP! It's time to show us all what you've got! Throw the f'n ball to Evans and get a touchdown already!

Then I did some goofy little TD dance in the living room after the score. True story.