My prediction for tomorrow,

Bob in STL

The Packers have started to roll. Farve is starting to play well and looking for his first win in Buffalo. The Pack have been doing a good job of running and stopping the run. KGB and his linemates have been licking their chops.

The Bills have been playing worse each week. They have been horrible in both red zones. They have one of the worst take-away keep-away ratios. They are poor on 3rd downs on both sides of the ball. Their QB is inexperienced and error prone. They lack discipline and take a lot of penalties. Their best WR is not getting the ball and is facing a premier lock-down corner. The have re-shuffled their OL and have new players in 3 of the 5 positions. They appear to lack leadership and mental toughness.

Prediction: Bils 24 Packers 20.

Bills losing by a point, 40 seconds left, on the 15 yard line. JPL rolls out to the right and collides with a sparrow. The collision knocks the ball out of JP's hands and it is recovered by the Packers. Bills lose 24-23 and Marv and Ralph go to the NFL to have all sparrows banned from NFL games.

Bills losing by a point, 40 seconds left, on the 15 yard line. JPL rolls out to the right and collides with a sparrow. The collision knocks the ball out of JP's hands and it is recovered by the Packers. Bills lose 24-23 and Marv and Ralph go to the NFL to have all sparrows banned from NFL games.

824494[/snapback]

What about the pigeon's at Soldier Field in Chicago?

The Packers have started to roll.  Farve is starting to play well and looking for his first win in Buffalo.  The Pack have been doing a good job of running and stopping the run.    KGB and his linemates have been licking their chops.

The Bills have been playing worse each week.  They have been horrible in both red zones.  They have one of the worst take-away keep-away ratios.  They are poor on 3rd downs on both sides of the ball.  Their QB is inexperienced and error prone.  They lack discipline and take a lot of penalties.  Their best WR is not getting the ball and is facing a premier lock-down corner.  The have re-shuffled their OL and have new players in 3 of the 5 positions.  They appear to lack leadership and mental toughness. 

Prediction:  Bils 24 Packers 20.

824464[/snapback]

Is there a missing paragraph that explains how you get from your first two paragraphs to the score prediction?

Sorry but the Pigeons have a very stong union, that is all across the USA. NFL is not able to ban pigeons at NFL stadiums.. Pigeons win concessions with the NFL, every football fan must buy popcorn and spill it on the floor of the stadiums.

The Bills have been playing worse each week.  They have been horrible in both red zones.  They have one of the worst take-away keep-away ratios.  They are poor on 3rd downs on both sides of the ball.  Their QB is inexperienced and error prone.  They lack discipline and take a lot of penalties.  Their best WR is not getting the ball and is facing a premier lock-down corner.  The have re-shuffled their OL and have new players in 3 of the 5 positions.  They appear to lack leadership and mental toughness. 

824464[/snapback]

I agree with this part of your post

The Packers have started to roll.  Farve is starting to play well and looking for his first win in Buffalo.  The Pack have been doing a good job of running and stopping the run.    KGB and his linemates have been licking their chops.

Prediction:  Bils 24 Packers 20.

824464[/snapback]

For your information Marv did a wonderful job adding talent to this offensive line. It's just 1989 all over again. Folwers is a better center than Hull could ever dream of. How dare you doubt Marv! He signed Price and Royal and the passing game has never been better. Even during the K-Gun.

The preceding message was brought to you by the 'Friends of JP Losman'. Remember don't vote for change this Tuesday. Vote JP Losman. :w00t:

I think he was making a joke moron. :w00t:

824708[/snapback]

I thought he was getting at the idea that when two bad teams are playing each other in the NFL, it doesn't matter how they played the previous 2 weeks. I could be wrong, but way to reort to totally unprovoked namecalling.

For your information Marv did a wonderful job adding talent to this offensive line. It's just 1989 all over again. Folwers is a better center than Hull could ever dream of. How dare you doubt Marv! He signed Price and Royal and the passing game has never been better. Even during the K-Gun.

The preceding message was brought to you by the 'Friends of JP Losman'. Remember don't vote for change this Tuesday. Vote JP Losman. ;)

824628[/snapback]

And what would you have done?

dude, this post doesn't make any sense. i'm gonna paraphrase your prediction: the pack is on the upswing and the bills are looking worse every week...therefore, the bills win 24-20!

how about this instead:

the bills are sick of losing and show up from a bye week well rested and with their heads in the right place, ready to play. the matchup between KGB and the bills new left tackle Peters is interesting, with KGB coming in not knowing quite what to expect from the youngster who might be looking to turn some heads. look for the bills offense to start to find their rhythm this week against the packers poor secondary, and for the bills defense to find those interceptions that they (and brett favre the past two weeks) have been missing...therefore, the bills win 24-20!

btw...i have some packer friends going to the game. let's not get all crazy and start jumping opposing team's fans at the portapotties this week.

dude, this post doesn't make any sense.  i'm gonna paraphrase your prediction: the pack is on the upswing and the bills are looking worse every week...therefore, the bills win 24-20!

how about this instead:

the bills are sick of losing and show up from a bye week well rested and with their heads in the right place, ready to play.  the matchup between KGB and the bills new left tackle Peters is interesting, with KGB coming in not knowing quite what to expect from the youngster who might be looking to turn some heads. look for the bills offense to start to find their rhythm this week against the packers poor secondary, and for the bills defense to find those interceptions that they (and brett favre the past two weeks) have been missing...therefore, the bills win 24-20!

btw...i have some packer friends going to the game. let's not get all crazy and start jumping opposing team's fans at the portapotties this week.

824811[/snapback]

Well someone finally gets it! I wrote about the troublesome stats and the buzz you get from the media. From that information why should the Bills even show up?

Call me crazy but I still believe in this staff. I think the Bills will be better prepared this week. I think the week off and playing at home will be an advantage for them.

This is a game I think we can win. That said, it is time for key players to start making plays. Evans, Losman, Spikes, and Clements. Those are the guys that have to make a big plays. Maybe a guy like Everett can emerge? I think McGahee is pulling his share despite the fact that other teams are keying on him.

If we can stop the turnovers and mindless penalties we can win this game.

Well someone finally gets it!  I wrote about the troublesome stats and the buzz you get from the media.  From that information why should the Bills even show up?

Call me crazy but I still believe in this staff.  I think the Bills will be better prepared this week.  I think the week off and playing at home will be an advantage for them. 

This is a game I think we can win.  That said, it is time for key players to start making plays.  Evans, Losman, Spikes, and Clements.  Those are the guys that have to make a big plays.  Maybe a guy like Everett can emerge?  I think McGahee is pulling his share despite the fact that other teams are keying on him. 

If we can stop the turnovers and mindless penalties we can win this game.

824917[/snapback]

It's the "mindless penalties " which causes my non-belief in this staff. I understand that there is not a lot of talent on this team. With all the money spent in free agency last summer and the very good draft position you would think the Bills should have had an upgrade in talent. It just doesn't seem to be the case.

No one in there right mind thought the Bills were more then a 5-6 win team. I didn't expect this coaching staff to turn chicken zhit into chicken salad. I am however very discouraged by the lack of discipline of this football team. You don't have to be a talented football player to be a smart football player. This Bills team has limitations. I didn't expect to beat many other teams but I didn't expect them to beat themselves. The QB play and lack of discipline is even disappointing for those of us who had low to no expectations of this 2006 Bills team. That to me is an indictment of this coaching staff. They were billed as being "smarter" then the previous coaching staffs. I haven't seen it. I didn't expect more then 2-3 wins this year. I was hoping for some smart close to the vest football. Losing games but not beating themselves. ;)