My prediction for tomorrow,

Bob in STL

The Packers have started to roll.  Farve is starting to play well and looking for his first win in Buffalo.  The Pack have been doing a good job of running and stopping the run.    KGB and his linemates have been licking their chops.

The Bills have been playing worse each week.  They have been horrible in both red zones.  They have one of the worst take-away keep-away ratios.  They are poor on 3rd downs on both sides of the ball.  Their QB is inexperienced and error prone.  They lack discipline and take a lot of penalties.  Their best WR is not getting the ball and is facing a premier lock-down corner.  The have re-shuffled their OL and have new players in 3 of the 5 positions.  They appear to lack leadership and mental toughness. 

Prediction:  Bils 24 Packers 20.

824464[/snapback]

Hey Bob in STL, your really smart!!

I thought he was getting at the idea that when two bad teams are playing each other in the NFL, it doesn't matter how they played the previous 2 weeks.  I could be wrong, but way to reort to totally unprovoked namecalling.

824709[/snapback]

Well, in fairness apparently I actually was a moron. Given many of the posts that I read on this board every day, though, I don't feel too bad about missing the joke here.

heh somebody deleted my reply ! I nailed that prediction of Miami beating Chicago !

826330[/snapback]

Attention must be paid! Attention must be paid!!

Geez... Somebody needs some love... B-)B-)

Nobody deleted it, it is still there on page 1 of this thread... Post #8... I like how SchobelForcedFumble (post #9) replied that "you are high"... Typical TBD response to the non-norm... :P

Now simmer down... :D:angry:

Attention has been paid! :lol:;)

Attention must be paid!  Attention must be paid!!

Geez... Somebody needs some love... B-)  :lol:

Nobody deleted it, it is still there on page 1 of this thread... Post #8...  I like how SchobelForcedFumble (post #9) replied that "you are high"...  Typical TBD response to the non-norm... :P

Now simmer down... :angry:  B-)

Attention has been paid! ;)  ;)

826490[/snapback]

Just a little love for calling a huge upset ! :D