Moving Games?

Can the Bills move a Sunday game to Saturday? Has this ever happened before?

Through the grapevine (a friend who works with several stadium security guards) I've heard the Bills are trying to move the Sun 12/24 game vs the titans to Sat 12/23 because they are having trouble getting enough concession workers.

thanks

I've heard the Bills are trying to move the Sun 12/24 game vs the titans to Sat 12/23 because they are having trouble getting enough concession workers.

not to worry... if this team keeps playing like it has, they won't need too many concession workers because there won't be anyone to serve.

If the NFL lets them move it, then they would have to let everyone change if they want.

NFL Week 16 schedule

824351[/snapback]

I agree. Its not the NFLs fault that Ralph couldn't hire enough support staff to meet an event planned several months in adance

Tho i think the NFL should have scheduled the games a day earlier (Friday/Saturday) due to the holiday. But that's when the game scheduled months ago and the old man had plenty of time to hire help

I agree.  Its not the NFLs fault that Ralph couldn't hire enough support staff to meet an event planned several months in adance

Tho i think the NFL should have scheduled the games a day earlier (Friday/Saturday) due to the holiday.  But that's when the game scheduled months ago and the old man had plenty of time to hire help

824353[/snapback]

I completely agree with your perspective. This goes hand in hand with Ralphs inability to hire a competent security staff (always goes lowest bidder). And yes I have voiced my opinions on security to the Buffalo Bills. I did get a nice 2 page response back though but everything that they claimed was being addressed was eliminated by this last games horrific event of a pats fan being mauled in the parking lot.

This entire organization is slowly achieving toilet status this year.

I agree.  Its not the NFLs fault that Ralph couldn't hire enough support staff to meet an event planned several months in adance

Tho i think the NFL should have scheduled the games a day earlier (Friday/Saturday) due to the holiday.  But that's when the game scheduled months ago and the old man had plenty of time to hire help

824353[/snapback]

What rate of pay would it take for someone to take a one-day job in the cold, possibly windy and snowing day before Christmas, serving a bunch of angry, abusive drunks?

"Tis the Season to be Punched Out, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.". :w00t:

The solution to the problem is intuitively obvious.

You don't change the game day.

You let the fans bring in their own food and beer.

It's called "Good will to fans" in the Holiday spirit.

Ralph won't lose that much money on concessions.

Afterall he won't have a payroll to make, will use less gas and electricity and he's probably making more on the interest he's making on being seventeen billion dollars under the cap anyway.

Merry Christmas Ralphie. To you and yours too.

Afterall he won't have a payroll to make, will use less gas and electricity and he's probably making more on the interest he's making on being seventeen billion dollars under the cap anyway.

824415[/snapback]

I can just see it now... Leftovers for Wigilia... B-):D

The fried haddock, pierogi, sledzie and kapusta would be flowing!

:w00t::huh:

824415[/snapback]

Only if I can use their kitchen equipment to heat up my food.

The solution to the problem is intuitively obvious.  You don't change the game day.

824415[/snapback]

It will never happen. They have successfully banned food and beverage (remember when you could bring in thermoses?) on the pretext of "security". Relaxing the policy for a game would ruin that facade.

I completely agree with your perspective.  This goes hand in hand with Ralphs inability to hire a competent security staff (always goes lowest bidder).  And yes I have voiced my opinions on security to the Buffalo Bills.  I did get a nice 2 page response back though but everything that they claimed was being addressed was eliminated by this last games horrific event of a pats fan being mauled in the parking lot.

824410[/snapback]

I agree that the security staff at RWS sucks but you can't blame them for the pat attack. Have you ever seen security patrol any NFL parking lots? If called they will respond but then it's too late. The culprits here are the 12th fans that kept walking and let the melee continue.