Man spotted wearing worlds biggest bow-tie

wow, she's hot. now i know why tiger has been slumping lately. :D

59318[/snapback]

Yeah, she's something. The bikini pic on the web the other day was amazing.

At any rate, good luck to them. Hopefully this will settle Tiger down and he can get back to playing top notch golf.

Yeah, she's something.  The bikini pic on the web the other day was amazing.

At any rate, good luck to them.  Hopefully this will settle Tiger down and he can get back to playing top notch golf.

59354[/snapback]

Just did a google image search, very nice. She'll make sure the old putter is working smoothly.

A couple nudie ones came up with the bikinis. Anyone know whether they are real, or did someone mock them up?

Just did a google image search, very nice.  She'll make sure the old putter is working smoothly.

A couple nudie ones came up with the bikinis.  Anyone know whether they are real, or did someone mock them up?

59423[/snapback]

There was a whole series of nude pics that went around the web a year or two ago. They were supposedly of her but I think snopes.com claimed it was another model and not her. You be the judge :D

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/tigerwoods.asp

Maybe he's a nice guy - but he's not even cute.  Would he have caught her eye if he was a regular guy making a regular salary?  I think not.

59417[/snapback]

Sure. Love at first sight occurs for curious reasons. My wife is a homecoming queen and I look like road kill. :D

Maybe he's a nice guy - but he's not even cute.  Would he have caught her eye if he was a regular guy making a regular salary?  I think not.

59417[/snapback]

Probably not. Women are so shallow....it's disgusting. B)