Edwards as President?

VRWC

Can anyone really visualize Edwards as President? This guy is a joke. What is his real experience in domestic and international affairs anyway? Two and a half years in the Senate? (The last year doesn’t count because he was MIA)

Dose anyone really thing he will track down the terrorist wherever they live and destroy them? NOT

Does anyone really think he can get the military and intelligence community to perform better? NOT

Does anyone really think the war on terror is going to be fought better because they are in the White House? NOT

Does anyone really think they have the guts, fortitude, vision, conviction, and patients to continue this fight for the next four years? Double NOT

Dose anyone really believe that we will be safer because we have anti-war pacifists in the White House? NOT

Does any really believe we will be safer by spending more money on first responders and defensive measures rather than on intel, troops and offensive measures? NOT

If you where a terrorist, who would you vote for?

If you where a Frenchman, who would you vote for?

If you where a German, who would you vote for?

If you where a North Korean, who would you vote for?

I'd vote for Bush, since he's been very good for business and recruitment. "More of the same" is a great recruiting line.

By the way, Edwards has more international experience now and has met more foreign leaders than Bush did when he became President. I prefer a top heavy ticket to a bottom heavy one.

Can anyone really visualize Edwards as President?  This guy is a joke.  What is his real experience in domestic and international affairs anyway?  Two and a half years in the Senate? (The last year doesn’t count because he was MIA)

Dose anyone really thing he will track down the terrorist wherever they live and destroy them?  NOT

Does anyone really think he can get the military and intelligence community to perform better?  NOT

Does anyone really think the war on terror is going to be fought better because they are in the White House? NOT

Does anyone really think they have the guts, fortitude, vision, conviction, and patients to continue this fight for the next four years? Double NOT

Dose anyone really believe that we will be safer because we have anti-war pacifists in the White House? NOT

Does any really believe we will be safer by spending more money on first responders and defensive measures rather than on intel, troops and offensive measures?  NOT

59235[/snapback]

But honestly...I'd prefer him to Kerry.

And honestly...I prefer ever-so-slightly Bush to Edwards.

And honestly...I'd prefer a day-old bowl of oatmeal to any of 'em. :D

GWB's foreign affairs resume prior to 2000 was limited to the fact that he was the son of GHWB.

P.S. The day-old oatmeal that DC Tom referred to would be a viable candidate in the present race.

GWB's foreign affairs resume prior to 2000 was limited to the fact that he was the son of GHWB.

P.S. The day-old oatmeal that DC Tom referred to would be a viable candidate in the present race.

59261[/snapback]

It would certainly make fewer stupid comments than either of its 2 opponents. It would also test my theory that the one that speaks least will win...

But honestly...I'd prefer him to Kerry.

And honestly...I prefer ever-so-slightly Bush to Edwards.

And honestly...I'd prefer a day-old bowl of oatmeal to any of 'em.  :D

59248[/snapback]

Reminds me of the great first sentence of a Woody Allen short story:

"Sandor Needleman preferred cremation to burial in the earth, and both to a weekend with Mrs. Needleman."

Actually, he'd fit in with today's America...Cheney, several months ago at a National Press Club soiree replied when asked about Edwards, said "He's as cute as a button". :D

59519[/snapback]

I have just decided after watching the debates and some of Cheneys comments , that if he is looking for a job (not likely) he would make a great coach for the Bills

59235[/snapback]

These people can't vote, and I hope the ammendment to allow aliens to vote which I heard about is shot down.