Pats/Vikings

zow2

Theismann: "that's going to go against the Patriots".  lol yeah sure.

820742[/snapback]

I told one of my coworkers today that there was NO WAY that the Patriots were going to lose tonight. The Pats are on national TV and the league doesn't want them to lose (I was actually shocked the point spread was only 2.5... I put some money on that action!). Anyway, I guaranteed him that at least once in the game there would be a completely BS call and that the announcers would say something like, "How did the refs mess that up?" I turned on the TV to see the "no-catch" play that was reviewed and just started laughing to myself. I had to send him an email "I told you so," and he replied, "YOU WERE RIGHT!!!! AS MUCH AS I HATE TO ADMIT IT!!!" :(:(

CW

NE is up 17 at the end of the 3rd and they refuse to start running the ball...thats pure arrogance, i love to see teams like that lose

why would they be passing there, absolutley no reason

Because they've been doing exactly that for the last 5+ years and have a fat pile of wins to show for it. Seems like a legitimate reason to me.

Jeezuz H Christ..... Brady is given time, he is dead on accurate,  his WR comes back to the ball beautifully in the end zone,  it's pitch and catch out there.  I hate NE but they are enjoyable to watch.  They are a machine sometimes.

820652[/snapback]

The part of your statement about receivers coming back to the ball is something that I don't see out of any of the Bills receivers other than Evans and Parrish.

I missed the rest of the 3rd quarter with my ranting to someone on the phone ... what happened to Brad Johnson?

820759[/snapback]

I need a new QB on my fantasy team and was thinking about picking Johnson up as a short-term fix, that's what happened to him. I'm the kiss of death to QB's right now, the ones I drafted got hurt or benched and the ones I've picked up off waivers have gotten hurt or benched. :(

Anyone want me to pick up JP? :(