Pats/Vikings

zow2

Jeezuz H Christ..... Brady is given time, he is dead on accurate, his WR comes back to the ball beautifully in the end zone, it's pitch and catch out there. I hate NE but they are enjoyable to watch. They are a machine sometimes.

Jeezuz H Christ..... Brady is given time, he is dead on accurate,  his WR comes back to the ball beautifully in the end zone,  it's pitch and catch out there.  I hate NE but they are enjoyable to watch.  They are a machine sometimes.

820652[/snapback]

It must be nice for a team like NE to have a QB for the next 8-10 years . The guy is incredible....No, not perfect, but goodness he is so much better than what we've had for oh about 10 years :(

Damn I wish the Bills would have made a run at Brees :(

OK. I am NOT a homer with blaming the refs for stuff. I never have been. But the Ref-Patriot connection NEEDS TO STOP.

The NFL needs to stop this. Its wrong.

They made the right call, Belichick yelled and they overturn the right call.

820718[/snapback]

Was just about to post about that play that just happened - actually they seemed to call it incomplete the whole way, although they may have been discussing if it was a catch and then Belichik barked at them and they ruled incomplete. Then the ref looks at it for 2 mins, sees Wiggins catch, take THREE steps (not just 2, or a "football move"), and still rules it incomplete. Borderline hilarious.

Was just about to post about that play that just happened - actually they seemed to call it incomplete the whole way, although they may have been discussing if it was a catch and then Belichik barked at them and they ruled incomplete.  Then the ref looks at it for 2 mins, sees Wiggins catch, take THREE steps (not just 2, or a "football move"), and still rules it incomplete.  Borderline hilarious.

820724[/snapback]

Gee, that NEVER happens!

820727[/snapback]

This is getting out of hand. How does the replay official upstairs and the official on the field BOTH f**k up that bad? You know im pissed when I start swearing.

Man, what a joke that call was.

820732[/snapback]

Someone really needs to explain HOW they could have called that incomplete. He had 3 feet down and the ball SECURE. I cant wait to watch the NFL network this week. Does anyone know when that referee part where he talks about calls of the week is on the NFL network?

this is the type of game I would love to see the team thats losing come back and win, NE is up 17 at the end of the 3rd and they refuse to start running the ball...thats pure arrogance, i love to see teams like that lose

why would they be passing there, absolutley no reason

Someone really needs to explain HOW they could have called that incomplete. He had 3 feet down and the ball SECURE. I cant wait to watch the NFL network this week. Does anyone know when that referee part where he talks about calls of the week is on the NFL network?

820738[/snapback]

Wednesday evening I think