Packers, Jests

I watched the jests game and while they WERE robbed, Pennington blew the game with costly interceptions. His arm is shot and it is a shame because he seems like a nice kid. That said, screw the jests.

Otoh, this kid Frye on Cleveland is going to be a very good qb imo.

I know all about draft slots, and this week was great for the Bills. Still, we truly need to win this game vs the Packers. I am not getting into the "must win" thing; the season is already shot. No, I am thinking that if our new set of OTs play well we will win, and this is exactly what the Bills and the fans need.

I do come equipped with another idea as to how we can win. How about we don't send our best pass rusher (Schobel) 18 yards down field in pass coverage against Favre? Nah, I would rather see him get 3 sacks and a bunch of pressures. I hope that a certain Yale Grad sees this as well, because it would be a good start toward winning a home game.

On last thing......Losman will throw for over 300 yards. 2 TD receptions to Evans and 1 to Royal. 130 yards for Willis in a 34-10 romp for the Buffalo Bills.

Thanks for listening.

I watched the jests game and while they WERE robbed, Pennington blew the game with costly interceptions. His arm is shot and it is a shame because he seems like a nice kid. That said, screw the jests.

Otoh, this kid Frye on Cleveland is going to be a very good qb imo.

I know all about draft slots, and this week was great for the Bills. Still, we truly need to win this game vs the Packers. I am not getting into the "must win" thing; the season is already shot. No, I am thinking that if our new set of OTs play well we will win, and this is exactly what the Bills and the fans need.

I have do come equipped with another idea as to how we can win. How about we don't send our best pass rusher (Schobel) 18 yards down field in pass coverage against Favre? Nah, I would rather see him get 3 sacks and a bunch of pressures. I hope that a certain Yale Grad sees this as well, because it would be a good start toward winning a home game.

On last thing......Losman will throw for over 300 yards. 2 TD receptions to Evans and 1 to Royal. 130 yards for Willis in a 34-10 romp for the Buffalo Bills.

Thanks for listening.

820102[/snapback]

I'd also like to send a special thanks to the Jets for helping me to escape the hectic duties of determining which team to select on a weekly basis in the Survivor pool. I will use the spare time wisely.

Bad match-up for Pennington against Romeo Crennel? I didn't watch the game, was that the case?

The Jets were robbed? good, phuck 'em

Packers at Bills, I see a closer game than you predict, hopefully we win this one.

One quick note about the jets game...on the non-TD pass at the end, did anyone see the cleveland blitzer? He jumped spastically in the air trying to knock down a potential pass, and when pennington sidestepped, the guy was out of the play. It gave him the extra 2 seconds needed to make the pass.

Had he just ran at chad, he's sacked, and doesnt have time to even make that pass. What a tard.

I'd also like to send a special thanks to the Jets for helping me to escape the hectic duties of determining which team to select on a weekly basis in the Survivor pool.  I will use the spare time wisely.

820103[/snapback]

:( I guess I shouldn't talk having been ousted 2 weeks ago....but the Jets on the road - seriously? :devil:

820102[/snapback]

I swear I've seen that play reviewed before, anyone else? From week to week I just can't figure out what they will and won't review. But, as you say, screw the jests.

I like your sentiments towards Sunday's game. We better play stout on both lines. GB ran roughshod over AZ yesterday. I would hate to see the same happen to us.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!! In my assessment, Brett Favre will put up more points than you've estimated. I also don't think the Bills will be as prolific scoring as you seem to think. I,too, see this game as being a bit closer.... Oh, say,

Green Bay Packers 24

Buffalo Bills 28 :(

I'd also like to send a special thanks to the Jets for helping me to escape the hectic duties of determining which team to select on a weekly basis in the Survivor pool.  I will use the spare time wisely.

820103[/snapback]

:(

I said the same thing about the Jaguars last week. Still my "whoever plays oakland or houston" strategy took me far.

Still alive in 2 of them!! SD this week!!