The problem is the Shout song

Vetriano

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People think they like the song, but they dont. Everyone is so psyched after we score. That enthusiam even makes you like the annoying drunk sitting next to you.

Its an icon- of the 80's and early 90's- but its done. Its over.

I was thinking of something the other day and its probably stupid, but when did the Bills reduce the amount of seats at the Ralph from 80,000 to 72,000? It almost seems since that happened, we lost our home field advantage or something, Im sure its concidence but who knows

I was thinking of something the other day and its probably stupid, but when did the Bills reduce the amount of seats at the Ralph from 80,000 to 72,000? It almost seems since that happened, we lost our home field advantage or something, Im sure its concidence but who knows

58860[/snapback]

What really lowered the crowd noise was taking out the metal seats.

When the other team had the ball we use to pound on them and yell.

It sometimes hurt my eardrums it was so loud .

58860[/snapback]

i think that, without a doubt, the reduction in seating has stolen some of our homefield advantage. 10% fewer voices. i think it makes a huge difference on the field.

58860[/snapback]

Not stupid. I think you may be onto something there. Rich Stadium games used to mean a loss for visiting teams, and now the Ralph seems like a guaranteed win for visitors.