Jim Kelly/Harbaugh

Ed, where have you been? Other than your thread about Leinart this weekend, I haven't seen anything from you since you deleted yet another one of those threads you start about your obsession with Crayonz.

815847[/snapback]

I've been working a lot lately. I'm getting ready to move, and I'm trying to finalize my wedding.

I see you're still a prick. How is everything else going?

BTW, I didn't delete it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working a lot lately. I'm getting ready to move, and I'm trying to finalize my wedding.

I see you're still a prick. How is everything else going?

BTW, I didn't delete it.

815850[/snapback]

You need to make time to be here. It's just not the same without TBD's Resident Piñata hanging around.

You need to make time to be here. It's just not the same without TBD's Resident Piñata hanging around.

815856[/snapback]

I figured a better response post from you. :(

Why don't you enlighten us with another Fabio story again, or you could educate us on the benefits of safe sex. :blink:

What would I rather do? Spend time in "real life", or hang around TBD all day? :D:w00t::lol:

Get a hobby Marky.

I figured a better response post from you.  :(

Why don't you enlighten us with another Fabio story again, or you could educate us on the benefits of safe sex.  :blink:

What would I rather do? Spend time in "real life", or hang around TBD all day?  :D  :w00t:  :lol:

Get a hobby Marky.

815858[/snapback]

The author of the "I'm a horrible human being' thread is talking schit about someone elses threads? Now I've seen everything...

The author of the "I'm a horrible human being' thread is talking schit about someone elses threads? Now I've seen everything...

815882[/snapback]

Hey, the HHBT was based on 30 seconds of emotion.

To type an entire story on Fabio requires thinking and planning.

Sports of The Times; The Price Of Liberty: A Punch

*Please Note: Archive articles do not include photos, charts or graphics. More information. October 29, 1997, Wednesday

By IRA BERKOW (NYT); Sports Desk

Late Edition - Final, Section C, Page 1, Column 1, 831 words

DISPLAYING ABSTRACT - Ira Berkow Sports of The Times column discusses Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jim Harbaugh breaking his hand allegedly by punching sportscaster and former football player Jim Kelly

This is all I could get from google......its a start though

After a little more digging....

A Girl Named Jim

There are two highly effective methods to lose a lot of money in a very short time:

1. Overextend oneself in a speculative stock market bubble.

2. Punch Jim Kelly.

Jim Harbaugh chose route #2, and the Super-Bowl-viewing public thanks him. Harbaugh, with the testosterone-addled logic of all NFL players, responded to Kelly's recent criticism by breaking a pinky on Kelly's head. The fragile bones of the human hand are apparently no match for a sloping brow and receding hairline.

Poor Harbaugh must be as confused and disappointed as Charlie Sheen at a John Lee Hooker concert. Two years removed from the AFC Championship game, Captain Comeback had been forced to settle for the handsome salary offered by the hapless Colts. Now he can't play and he won't get paid. Harbaugh must watch the Colts for free, something residents of Indianapolis gave up on a long time ago.

Because his injury was not football related, Harbaugh must wave goodbye (with his left hand) to his weekly salary of $147K. He'll get paid again when the hand is ready to resume tackling defensive backs. This isn't the first time the Captain Comeback has given up his paycheck. While at the helm of the Bears in the early '90s, Harbaugh donated one week's pay to charity. Orphans are deserving and all, but humanity was better served this time.

815845[/snapback]

Okay, now that the cat is out of the bag (thanks TOMCAT!), Kelly specifically criticized Harbaugh for exagerrating his injuries...something I remeber Kelly himself being criticized for, from time to time...Harbaugh, probably understandably, took exception, and punched Jimbo...it is not a great moment in Jim Kelly history...Jimbo was a horrendous studio analyst...he did better as a color commentator (didn't sound as nervous, and didn't trip over his cliches so much), but the Harbaugh incident kind of put him in the dog-house.

Jim Harbaugh was a tough cookie who played the best his skills allowed. That jacka*s Ditka yanking him and publicly berating him when he tried to make a play still irks me :blink: Harbaugh qb'd two straight 11 -5 Bears teams.

Harbaugh's career stats over 15 years are:

2305 completions, 3918 att's 58.8% 26,288 yards, 129 td's 117 int's, plus 560 rushes for 2787 yards and 18 tds.

There is a group on here consisting of DC Tom/Bungee Jumper/CTM/Holcomb's Arm, Alaska Darin, Chef Jim, LABillsFan, VABills, and a few others who will gang up on people, insult them, and ridicule them. They travel in packs.

Basically, they are old men who have no lives who try and look "cool" on the internet.

815837[/snapback]

You should have included Tater in that lot.

I don't think people have mentioned that other part of what Kelly said which was that Harbaugh shouldn't be called captain comeback, as Marino and Elway were more deserving of that title.

By the way, I sort of agree with Kelly. Every game Harbaugh would come out hurt and then come back in at the end and be called "tough." It was weird whatever the reason it always happened.

There is a group on here consisting of DC Tom/Bungee Jumper/CTM/Holcomb's Arm, Alaska Darin, Chef Jim, LABillsFan, VABills, and a few others who will gang up on people, insult them, and ridicule them. They travel in packs.

Basically, they are old men who have no lives who try and look "cool" on the internet.

815837[/snapback]

While I agree James, and Marcus are old. I do not think tha Thomas, Derwood, and myself are that old.

815837[/snapback]

You mean I haven't made the list? :blink:

I don't think people have mentioned that other part of what Kelly said which was that Harbaugh shouldn't be called captain comeback, as Marino and Elway were more deserving of that title.

By the way, I sort of agree with Kelly. Every game Harbaugh would come out hurt and then come back in at the end and be called "tough." It was weird whatever the reason it always happened.

815932[/snapback]

I'm not clear about what you are saying here...Harbaugh gets knocked out of the game, but came back, and Kelly thought that was bad? Sounds good to me.