Jim Kelly/Harbaugh

I'm not clear about what you are saying here...Harbaugh gets knocked out of the game, but came back, and Kelly thought that was bad?  Sounds good to me.

815973[/snapback]

I was putting it in context, in that Kelly thought that Harbaugh was milking the injuries by going out every game and then coming back each time. And I was saying that he did go out like every game and then "miraculously" came back and that I thought it was weird at the time.

I don't know why it happened and I am not going to question the guy's toughness. I am just explaining that the situation was a little odd and that this was the context when Kelly slammed him. When I said I agreed, I only meant to the extent that it was weird situation. I don't know what it is like to be an NFL QB, so yeah.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was putting it in context, in that Kelly thought that Harbaugh was milking the injuries by going out every game and then coming back each time. And I was saying that he did go out like every game and then "miraculously" came back and that I thought it was weird at the time.

I don't know why it happened and I am not going to question the guy's toughness. I am just explaining that the situation was a little odd and that this was the context when Kelly slammed him. When I said I agreed, I only meant to the extent that it was weird situation. I don't know what it is like to be an NFL QB, so yeah.

815979[/snapback]

Heh, qb's, retired or active, tend to be touchy sorts.. :blink:

I don't think people have mentioned that other part of what Kelly said which was that Harbaugh shouldn't be called captain comeback, as Marino and Elway were more deserving of that title.

By the way, I sort of agree with Kelly. Every game Harbaugh would come out hurt and then come back in at the end and be called "tough." It was weird whatever the reason it always happened.

815932[/snapback]

I wish that had some video footage of the fight ... :lol:

I've been working a lot lately. I'm getting ready to move, and I'm trying to finalize my wedding.

I see you're still a prick. How is everything else going?

BTW, I didn't delete it.

815850[/snapback]

Moving where your type of marriage is legal? Massachusetts?

The funny part is that I see about a dozen people who post more frequently than I do, and he doesnt seem to mind them. I think I rub him the wrong way.

There is nobody on this board who interjects themselves into as many threads as you do.

And no you can't rub me.

Fear not. Someone new will be on Simon's schittlist soon, and you'll be off the hook.

In all the years on this board there is only one person who has ever been on my schitlist and he's dead now. You'd best be careful as God willingly does my bidding on the merest whim.

I think he just dislikes it when people actually use the message board.

You should stick to reading as speaking isn't your strong suit.

Moving where your type of marriage is legal? Massachusetts?

816184[/snapback]

The current speculation is that he doesn't actually have a fiancee, it's all just a fantasy to make himself look more masculine here (as though "less" was a possibility).

I'm not sure I buy the speculation...but then, I don't know a single person that's ever met his fiancee, so I have to admit it's not outside the realm of possibility...

In all the years on this board there is only one person who has ever been on my schitlist and he's dead now. You'd best be careful as God willingly does my bidding on the merest whim.

816191[/snapback]

I had no idea you were so tight with God. Do me a favor, next time he's checking in on your whims, tell him I send him a big "!@#$ you" for '72-'79. He didn't manage to kill me then, so I doubt your whim can pull it off.

There is nobody on this board who interjects themselves into as many threads as you do.

And no you can't rub me.

816191[/snapback]

OK then ... think what you want. I generally tend to go out of my way to be kind to people who dislike me, but this is just ridiculous. Think what you want. Have a good day.

So everyone. How about them Bills? :lol:

I had no idea you were so tight with God. Do me a favor, next time he's checking in on your whims, tell him I send him a big "!@#$ you" for '72-'79. He didn't manage to kill me then, so I doubt your whim can pull it off.

816238[/snapback]

God figured it would be more painful for you to keep your sorry ass alive. :lol:

I wonder if Simon would get more upset

Allow me to disabuse you of the notion that you engender enough emotion in me to become upset or to "hate" you. I just mentioned that you were a little chatty is all; try not to take it for more than it's worth.

Well I relayed your message and ummmmm, welll, ahhhh..... he actually sounded kinda pissed. Started grumbling about "Hey, it was the 70's for me too" and "I created you yahoos in my image, imagine what I went through in that mutha of a decade". Rumor has it that he had another kid but couldn't get custody cuz she married some guy named Bruschi and legally adopted the child; seemed really testy about the whole thing. Also said he was blowing off work a lot and you were probably one of the ones he was late in picking up but that he'd be around as soon as he got caught up with the Saudi royals. I put in a good word for you but he rolled his eyes and said my seal of approval was a road to perdition.

He's such a smartass......

Well I relayed your message and ummmmm, welll, ahhhh..... he actually sounded kinda pissed. Started grumbling about "Hey, it was the 70's for me too" and "I created you yahoos in my image, imagine what I went through in that mutha of a decade". Rumor has it that he had another kid but couldn't get custody cuz she married some guy named Bruschi and legally adopted the child; seemed really testy about the whole thing. Also said he was blowing off work a lot and you were probably one of the ones he was late in picking up but that he'd be around as soon as he got caught up with the Saudi royals. I put in a good word for you but he rolled his eyes and said my seal of approval was a road to perdition.

He's such a smartass......

816382[/snapback]

:lol: