WOW Is all I can say

plenzmd1

Jumping Jupiter batman, that place(the Downer) sure is a lot differant. Came with some boys from ATL and Boston and Chicago, they all left after three hrs in that place with a dazed look in their eyes. All of em calling their boys the next morning and just talking bout how that was the GREATEST booby bar they had ever been in. Now ya got the rub and tug place next door, all the lesbo action ya can handle in the downer.....all I can say is WOW.

BTW, when did they start allowing all the girl on girl stuff and all the touching that was allowed, man am I an old fogey!!!!!

The Downer is definitely quality.  A magical place.  More than once, I've woke up in the morning after a night at Seductions/Downer with the credit card in the front pocket instead of in the wallet.  "Uh oh, that can't be good..."

813984[/snapback]

Just be glad you left the club with the card.

Being a little tipsy in those places with a card, you never know what you may have said or promised to one of the girls

Since I'm young and live in the area, Its really the only place i have known so I don't really know what its like across the bridge in these places, definitly makes you proud to be Canadian though, :P

I have only been to The Downer, Mints, and a really bad place in Welland (Babies) that I would rather not admit to going to.

Eric Moulds was very fond of the downer as well.

Just be glad you left the club with the card.

Remember the trial about the gold club in atlanta? It was a high end nudie bar that among other things was busted for ripping off customers left and right. I was once the victim of the rip off - 15 of us walk in for a bachelor party, somebody orders shots and the waitress charges 3 of us for them - $120 each and we were too drunk to notice.

one of my friends from California remarked after leaving the downer "Are there no homely women in Canada?"

814866[/snapback]

After my first visit to Pure Platinum in Fort Erie, I asked my friend "Are there no attractive women in Canada?"

I went to a bachelor party a few weekends ago, here in Austin...I don't remember much, just that this gorgeous Jamaican girl named Coco is about $200 richer off of me...I hate those friggin places...I have no will power, especially when it comes to long legs...

It wasn't that bad!

815785[/snapback]

Yes it was, I was in there once with a couple buddies since we got bored after leaving a bar and went there. We were lucky a not bad looking stripper finished on stage and came to sit and talk with us and ended up distracting us from the 45+ year old stripper that was on stage next.

There is always worse though, I hope you have never been to the Station Hotel on King in Welland, now that is rock bottom.

In the words of Peter Griffin: "but I'll tell you what's not cool--killing strippers. Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...Good night, folks!"

Yes it was, I was in there once with a couple buddies since we got bored after leaving a bar and went there. We were lucky a not bad looking stripper finished on stage and came to sit and talk with us and ended up distracting us from the 45+ year old stripper that was on stage next.

I was there twice. When I was there most of the girls were decent looking and some were just hot. There were a few to avoid, but thats anywhere.

There is always worse though, I hope you have never been to the Station Hotel on King in Welland, now that is rock bottom.

Never been there.