Predict the final

Jets cant stop the run. Expect travis henry to finish what he did last year. Run all over GANGREEN.

No josh evans. No sam cowart. Weak secondary. Looks like moulds will have big day too.

GO BILLS SQUASH GANGREEN :w00t:

Jets cant stop the run. Expect travis henry to finish what he did last year. Run all over GANGREEN.

No josh evans. No sam cowart. Weak secondary. Looks like moulds will have big day too.

GO BILLS SQUASH GANGREEN :w00t:

58702[/snapback]

Can't stop the run? That was last Year. Robertson is playing like a #4 pick now and Fergie has elevated his game as well. Abraham is a monster in this new scheme and Ellis is always solid. Cowart was playing good until he got injured and maybe was even on his way back to the former player he was in Buffalo but remember who took his place. Jonathan Vilma. Vilma is fast and instinctive and is a perfect match for your speedy backfield. True the secondary is our weak spot but it is much improved over last Year. I still look for a bunch of yards given up to Moulds and the rest, but the Jets are pretty good at the bend don't break when it comes to giving up TDs. It still could be anyone's game in the 4th qtr.

Jets will win, right now the Bills are an embarassment Im sorry to say, Jets add to their cream puff schedule this week.

We have no chance against the Jets, then again who does, just listen to WFAN and 1050 ESPN radio in NY, they will tell you the same thing.

Great, as if it's not enough to deal with the Patsie trolls, now we have Jest trolls on here.  :w00t:  Don't these people have their own boards?

Bills 28

Jest 17

58777[/snapback]

Actually I do have my own board... Jets Forum :o

I'm only here to see what the people that know most about the Bills feel. And that's their fans. I never look to talk garbage, I keep it intelligent and respectful.

Lol....he's got the Pennington juke on his site. That is still funny every time I watch it. Penny didn't even do anything other than move his head.

Jets 24 Bills 3.

40% of our line is gone. 50% of our secondary is gone. And 100% of our QB's mind is disabled.

Great, as if it's not enough to deal with the Patsie trolls, now we have Jest trolls on here.  :w00t:  Don't these people have their own boards?

Bills 28

Jest 17

58777[/snapback]

Unlike Patsy Trolls, Jets trolls only show up before a game. Patsy trolls are forever.

Unfortunately because of the tremendous parity the NFL has achieved more torture can be expected. As I mentioned many times before the stench of losing was brought into the locker room by Rob Johnson and Gregg Williams. Finding a way to lose is a sad part of the organization now. It's not about talent but all about confidence. I'm afraid if we dont blow the Jets out we won't win. Once we get a blowout or two the team will put together a long winning streak. Until then I look for more frustration.

Jets 24 Bills 20 :w00t::o;):D;)