We must be the most loyal fans for this team is

bluv

Every year it’s defending the same thing; we are not as bad as our record; we have some good players and a few changes here or there and maybe we can win. Maybe it’s coaching or playcalling. I’m tired of making excuses. For the last few years we end up at mid season with faint hope. They tease us here and there but overall I have no confidence in this team. I mean they could be up 28-0 in the 4th quarter and I’m still nervous. Who knows; maybe we can turn the season around and go 9-6 like we did 2 years ago… but if we did we’d probably lose to the Ravens playing against their backups and then next year start of 1-3! I know I shouldn’t have this attitude but we’ve been disappointed too many times. It’s frustrating spending all off-season getting hype for this team and hoping they can improve ANY and to watch them consistently falter in the first 8 games to have no hope in the second but to hope they progress and can hopefully get a good draft and Free agent pickup is so FRUSTRATING! I guess we are the most loyal fans in the NFL to put up with such ineptitude year after year!

Every year it’s defending the same thing; we are not as bad as our record; we have some good players and a few changes here or there and maybe we can win. Maybe it’s coaching or playcalling. I’m tired of making excuses. For the last few years we end up at mid season with faint hope. They tease us here and there but overall I have no confidence in this team. I mean they could be up 28-0 in the 4th quarter and I’m still nervous. Who knows; maybe we can turn the season around and go 9-6 like we did 2 years ago… but if we did we’d probably lose to the Ravens playing against their backups and then next year start of 1-3! I know I shouldn’t have this attitude but we’ve been disappointed too many times. It’s frustrating spending all off-season getting hype for this team and hoping they can improve ANY and to watch them consistently falter in the first 8 games to have no hope in the second but to hope they progress and can hopefully get a good draft and Free agent pickup is so FRUSTRATING! I guess we are the most loyal fans in the NFL to put up with such ineptitude year after year!

812753[/snapback]

It seems like it's getting worse. WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THIS TEAM?

It seems like it's getting worse.  WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THIS TEAM?

812779[/snapback]

That is what is frustrating in that you just know where this team is headed. At least in the first 4 games you had hope. Now it seems like players and schemes are regressing. Take JP; one minute I want to defend him then he does something stupid. I mean by now we should at least have some type of chemistry by now. I don't think this coaching staff has utilized its talent or put their best players in positions to make plays. I hate to start over at QB for I don't think JP is the bigeest problem and adding another rookie QB will not be the answer. The only way we can make an upgrade at QB is in house and I don't think any QB on the bench is better. The only way we can come out on top is if JP gets hurt and Nall comes and is able to play good for the next 5 years!

That is what is frustrating in that you just know where this team is headed. At least in the first 4 games you had hope. Now it seems like players and schemes are regressing. Take JP; one minute I want to defend him then he does something stupid. I mean by now we should at least have some type of chemistry by now. I don't think this coaching staff has utilized its talent or put their best players in positions to make plays. I hate to start over at QB for I don't think JP is the bigeest problem and adding another rookie QB will not be the answer. The only way we can make an upgrade at QB is in house and I don't think any QB on the bench is better. The only way we can come out on top is if JP gets hurt and Nall comes and is able to play good for the next 5 years!

812821[/snapback]

That's why we need to bring in a player that will get this team attention. Like drafting Quinn or Smith (We NEED one of these guys.). Someone who attracts the media.

The current situation is depressing, I don't think this team gets turned around quickly. The Bills have so many holes now, and will have more after losing Clements, Fletcher and Kelsay. Add in the possibility of finding a new qb and this team may not be competitive for years.

That's why we need to bring in a player that will get this team attention.  Like drafting Quinn or Smith (We NEED one of these guys.).  Someone who attracts the media.

812834[/snapback]

Your right, that's exactly what we need. Another rookie QB so we can have 3 MORE years of rebuilding. :angry:

That's why we need to bring in a player that will get this team attention.  Like drafting Quinn or Smith (We NEED one of these guys.).  Someone who attracts the media.

812834[/snapback]

I say NO to bringing in such a big name but at least fans and the media will have patience with such a player; something they clearly don't have with JP. I mean if we had Leinart and he played exactly as JP has there would be more what if he was surrounded by more talent than just puting all the blame on JP!

It seems like it's getting worse.  WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THIS TEAM?

812779[/snapback]

That's the thought I'm having. I don't see then improving for a long time.

The rest of my seasons are going on EBAY. I'm taking that money and putting it into Sabre tickets. There's no entertainment in going to a Bills game. All I do is walk out of RWS ticked off

I say NO to bringing in such a big name but at least fans and the media will have patience with such a player; something they clearly don't have with JP. I mean if we had Leinart and he played exactly as JP has there would be more what if he was surrounded by more talent than just puting all the blame on JP!

812879[/snapback]

Great post! These "dump Losman" people are not willing to see what he can do with a "decent" O-Line in front of him.

Any QB would look like sh#% with this O-line blocking for them. This OL sucks, period!

The current situation is depressing, I don't think this team gets turned around quickly.  The Bills have so many holes now, and will have more after losing Clements, Fletcher and Kelsay.  Add in the possibility of finding a new qb and this team may not be competitive for years.

812853[/snapback]

Geez, I should have quoted your post. Perfectly said dude

Build the line, build the line, build the line. It's worked just about every time it's been tried. In the meantime, if JP's not cutting it by the end of the year, bring in a journeyman and develop a mid-round prospect and hope you get lucky. But Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson won Super Bowls. Dan Marino and Peyton Manning didn't. Build the line.

Build the line, build the line, build the line.  It's worked just about every time it's been tried.  In the meantime, if JP's not cutting it by the end of the year, bring in a journeyman and develop a mid-round prospect and hope you get lucky.  But Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson won Super Bowls.  Dan Marino and Peyton Manning didn't.  Build the line.

812944[/snapback]

Good luck with that. Fans in the know have been begging this team to do that for a long time. It hasn't happened yet.

Build the line, build the line, build the line.  It's worked just about every time it's been tried.  In the meantime, if JP's not cutting it by the end of the year, bring in a journeyman and develop a mid-round prospect and hope you get lucky.  But Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson won Super Bowls.  Dan Marino and Peyton Manning didn't.  Build the line.

812944[/snapback]

We just need something, ANYTHING positive to build on as we have establish nothing in the past few years and the few good players we have will probably jump ship in the next 2 years. We need players who are consistent playmakers and make big plays at key moments in big games. We also need a coaching staff that instead of just calling plays and hope they work actually gameplans and put our players in the best position to make plays. Think about it; on offense we have no identity whatsover. Are we a power running team or a spread team? There is no spreading of the ball no matter what we are; either to players or across the field. As far as offense and chemistry goes we have no tendencies - besides sacks, turnovers, and losing!

Great post! These "dump Losman" people are not willing to see what he can do with a "decent" O-Line in front of him.

Any QB would look like sh#% with this O-line blocking for them. This OL sucks, period!

812900[/snapback]

But we also need to establish an offensive system as we don't have any identity. We must give JP at least this year and more than likely next year a chance to improve for if we don't it will be a hit or miss investing money in a draft pick or an expensive free agent QB. For this team as a whole we need to establish a system and get a core group that is productive and believes in this system. That way we can be like the Pats (I hate to say it) and have interchangeable parts as long as the core is solid. We don't want to be like the Redskin and try to buy a championship every offseason but you can't sit by idle as well.

Hmmmm - even living up in NE country, I got to tell you I had a blast today...

Sure I had to yell at the TV far too often, I have to wonder if JP is really ever gonna get it done, if the D can get it fixed if the new staff can really win; but one one thing was for sure Buffalo was represented in Burlington today. We're so far, but so close.

I guess, I'm still uber-frustraited by the loss, but they're still our boys. Hopefully if we continue with the character movement we'll find some players that want to win it all.

Most loyal fans? I hope so - I wouldn't leave this team for the life of me...

I guess, I'm still uber-frustraited by the loss, but they're still our boys.  Hopefully if we continue with the character movement we'll find some players that want to win it all.

813022[/snapback]

I don't want players who "want to win", I want players who actually go out there and win.

Hmmmm - even living up in NE country, I got to tell you I had a blast today...

Sure I had to yell at the TV far too often, I have to wonder if JP is really ever gonna get it done, if the D can get it fixed if the new staff can really win; but one one thing was for sure Buffalo was represented in Burlington today.  We're so far, but so close.

I guess, I'm still uber-frustraited by the loss, but they're still our boys.  Hopefully if we continue with the character movement we'll find some players that want to win it all.

Most loyal fans?  I hope so - I wouldn't leave this team for the life of me...

813022[/snapback]

God Bless you, my friend.

We have fans who want to move our team ... jeez

812875[/snapback]

I agree - come off the ledge already!!! Just fall asleep on the end of game like I do - I fell into a MAJOR nap with about 6 minutes left (after the last pats td)......btw, my daughter's soccer team won 5-3 today here in NJ and my daughter scored the last goal on a really nice side of foot kick as she beat the defender around the front of the net....

The saddest thing is it seems like we are right where we were this time ast year. Way too many stupid penalties. WR not being set. Hitting a qb who sat down on the play, delay of game. This is an extremely undisciplined team.

Another eerily, make me wanna puke, similarity to last year was the bonehead review of thew return, when he was obviously in bounds.

A couple of the offensive play calls were a little to cutesy for my taste. Specifically the direct snap to Reed.

I accepted quite some time ago that this was not going to be a playoff run kind of season, but I was hoping for progress.

It looks like the rudder has fallen off the ship.

That's the thought I'm having.  I don't see then improving for a long time.

The rest of my seasons are going on EBAY.  I'm taking that money and putting it into Sabre tickets.  There's no entertainment in going to a Bills game.  All I do is walk out of RWS ticked off

812893[/snapback]

OK so I'm looking to see what Bills Tix are going for on EBAY. I followed an auction where a guy put two decent seats to the Christmas Eve Titans game out there with no reserve. They went for $15 for the pair. :lol:

OK so I'm looking to see what Bills Tix are going for on EBAY.  I followed an auction where a guy put two decent seats to the Christmas Eve Titans game out there with no reserve.  They went for $15 for the pair.  :lol:

816543[/snapback]

What a fool, all they had to do was show up at the game and buy a club level tick for 5 bucks outside the stadium..they'll be givin'em away by 12/24/06.....merry christmas...... :lol: