"Who Blew It!"

im not relying on it.. it was just so blatant that even they noticed it. jp was supposed to have protection on that side, and didnt. hes gotta hold the ball better, but again..... it wasnt all his fault.

812802[/snapback]

Doesn't matter. He needs to know how to hang on to the fotball when getting ready to take a sack. I don't know how you can call yourself a qb when you can't even handle the snap or not fumble when you know your about to be sacked.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not relying on it.. it was just so blatant that even they noticed it. jp was supposed to have protection on that side, and didnt. hes gotta hold the ball better, but again..... it wasnt all his fault.

812802[/snapback]

I'm not disagreeing with you. But if everyone says it was always Bledsoe's fault (which they do), then there's no way they can say it's not Losman's fault now.

Different QB, same result. I wonder what the problem might be... :angry::(

I'm not disagreeing with you.  But if everyone says it was always Bledsoe's fault (which they do), then there's no way they can say it's not Losman's fault now.

Different QB, same result.  I wonder what the problem might be...  :angry:  :(

812813[/snapback]

i definitely didnt blame drew... our oline sucks.

Boy I wish it were JP. Fact is JP didn't play well at all, but neither did the offensive line, special teams or the whole defense. I said early on that 3-4 would be good. Well...we didn't do it, and we should be concerned. We should also be concerned that we are not playing better now than we did at beginning of the season. Things look bad right now, and I think DJ and ML had better take a long hard look at things to right the ship. As to the players? I think the big money guys who THINK anyone is going to line up to get them better think again and start playing like big money guys (Nate, TKO, etc...listen up!).

I said it in an earlier post, that today would show where we were at ....the remainnig players from the TD era are just awful....I think Willis, Evans, Parrish, Morman, Lindell, Crowell, Shobel are worth keeping....What was Kelsay thinking diving on Brady when he was on the ground....that was the turning piont right there... the first series...NE called and exectuted great, our D played well in that series...You knew that the team would implode after a bonehead penalty like that..I am sick of the mental & Disciplne challenged players...

not to bring our glory days up, but back in the day...we had leaders, Talley, Bennet, Smith, Reed, Kelly, Thomas...you never saw them sitting on the bench sulking looking like a bunch of losers....when we were playing bad, they fired the team up they were in each others faces, studying plays...this team does not care..

While we made some progress by getting rid of some players that had issues...we have a group of others on our defense that should be firing each other up on the sideline...Fletcher, Spkies, Clements, the OL sit on the bench looking like someone just ran over their dog....this team has NO HEART and veteran leadership...

The OL is a joke, the WR's cannot get open, Fairchild's playing calling remins me of Tom Clements or Killdrive's....talk about boneheaded plays....we are unable to adjust in a positive manner at the half...just like the last 7 years... Our tackling the last three weeks has been a joke...

Is it JP??? Hard to blame it solely on him...I have kept very quite on the whole JP topic...he seems like he tries...he makes some progress, but he reminds me a lot of all of our QBs since Jimbo...is unable to step up and turn things around....Its very hard to say it is or it isn't...the Offense is terrible...the Tampa 2 is awful...we need the big fat guys on the DL, quick LBs and DBs who can actually play man 2 man...

I'd place this lost on the team and the coaches - as a whole this team sucked it up. Not a single unit played well. You can try all you want to single out a player here or there, but lets face, no one did a thing worth while. The coaches once again looked unprepared and tried gimmicks. The team looks flat and out of place. Call it bad players, bad coaches, bad schemes; but this team is looking worse and worse each week.

All I can say is the off week came at a perfect time. I really don't know if I could take another week of this kind of performance.

Besides, if *WE* know our OL sucks, JP should know too and he should "feel the pressure," right?

812795[/snapback]

You forgot it was a home game. JP should be listening to the crowd noise to tell him when the rush is coming :angry:

no one else is giving them a chance to win either. these losses cannot be all about jp. this entire team is bad (along with jp being bad).

812797[/snapback]

I read this and think you are saying "It's OK Losman sucks because everyone else sucks."

If you want to start a thread ripping the defense, O-line or the front office? I'm with ya.

But don't excuse away Losman's poor play because he's not the only one that sucked.

Steve Fairchild is the problem. He calls plays to the weakness of the team. We need an OC that recognizes what the defense is giving up and call plays that the offense can actually execute.

It's a square peg round hole thing. This playcalling is very Mularky like and I cant stand it.

I read this and think you are saying "It's OK Losman sucks because everyone else sucks."

If you want to start a thread ripping the defense, O-line or the front office? I'm with ya.

But don't excuse away Losman's poor play because he's not the only one that sucked.

812949[/snapback]

its not ok for him to suck, but its stupid saying that jp blew it. the whole team blew it and they blew it like the pros at the bunny ranch. this sh-- is ridiculous and the entire team is to blame. i think alot of it has to do with the attitude. someone has to get mad and get sick of losing. seeing the team on the bench pouting like pussies was so sad.

That's easy.  Jp and the defense.  Jp's not the answer to this team and the defense has some major issues.

812724[/snapback]

Losman was definitely the worst Buffalo Bill today, except for all the other ones.

Go ahead, Bills fans, tell yourselves we just need a new QB. Put any QB in the league on this team and they'll lose. The team sucks from top to bottom.

3. Offensive Line and Coordinator. 10 years running with a CFL line. And a scheme that never utilizes the TE either as an outlet or as a target in routes. Sorry but Royal isn't a weapon and teams know it.

812749[/snapback]

Amen. Talk about a sorry-assed conservative gameplan. :doh:

That's easy.  Jp and the defense.  Jp's not the answer to this team and the defense has some major issues.

812724[/snapback]

I know we're all emotional right now and all but didn't you see the offensive line today?

I'm not making excuses for JP anymore but you could have put Peyton Manning in that backfield and he would have gotten smoked.

Marv may get an F for his first year as GM because he didn't address the OL with enthusiasm.

I'm going to go with the New England Patriots as the answer to this one.

I'm very disappointed with many individual aspects of our play, and wanted us to play a better game, be competitive, and hopefully play a great game and pull the upset.

But New England is a better team than us, and if we think otherwise we are kidding ourselves. This team should be 4-3 with wins against the Jets and Lions, but the losses against New England and the Bears are losses to better teams. We let one potential upset get away opening weekend, and we let two games that could have been competitive turn into blowouts in the other two, and that is from us underachieving. But even if we play quality football (and nothing special) we lose all three of those games to superior teams who we should tip our caps to and move on as a young improving team.

Our issue is not who is to blame for the loss, which is acceptable and part of this season (90% of us predicted 6-10 losses on the season), but instead why are we not progressing in certain areas, and how we can get back on track to being an improving young football team, instead of just a bad young football team.