The, official, official, official, official

erynthered

Harrington has been starting since his rookie season 4 years ago.  Sorry.

812660[/snapback]

And? It's not fair to expect anything out of his rookie season, which he only had 12 starts, and then they kept switching coaches and not drafting linemen, and the pulling the rug out from under him... Why don't the same excuses apply?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Losman didn't run over that fat sack of shite umpire.  Frankly I would have derived much enjoyment seeing one of the lame ass officials from this crew

get whacked, injured and knocked out.

Maybe Losman will learn from his mistake and next time take it right

to the official and run through him like crap through a goose.

812671[/snapback]

It would have been nice if he just hung onto the ball, actually

Look at the stats... Very WINNABLE game if not for the mistakes... Yet... The Patfags get 4 scores and BFLO barely gets 2 FGs...

Who is who? Red gives it away...

1st Downs 18 13

Rushing 7 4

Passing 10 9

Penalty 1 0

3rd-Down Conversions 8-15 4-12

4th-Down Conversions 0-0 0-0

Punts-Average 6-47.5 5-44.2

Return Yards 154 161

Punts-Returns 3-32 4-39

Kickoffs-Returns 3-117 4-122

Int.-Returns 1-5 0-0

Penalties-Yards 3-25 9-67

Fumbles-Lost 1-0 3-2

Time Of Pos. 31:14 28:20

And?  It's not fair to expect anything out of his rookie season, which he only had 12 starts, and then they kept switching coaches and not drafting linemen, and the pulling the rug out from under him...  Why don't the same excuses apply?

812675[/snapback]

Harrington was drafted in 2002. He was the pick right before Mike Williams.

Harrington was drafted in 2002.  He was the pick right before Mike Williams.

812683[/snapback]

My point is that the logical conclusion of open-ended excuses for JP leads you to JH. JH looks like JP with two more seasons, slightly better numbers, and the same excuses.

But it is an unforgivable blasphemy to -- even jokingly -- suggest that the Buffalo Bills should be moved out of Erie or Niagara Counties.

812510[/snapback]

I'd call it redundant, not a blasphemy.

We lost professional football in this town a long time ago.

Maybe Losman will learn from his mistake and next time take it right

to the official and run through him like crap through a goose.

812671[/snapback]

I'm getting a little tired of the 'learn from his mistakes' excuses.

These aren't so much mistakes of execution/inexperience as they are pure brain farts in the face of pressure. And I tell you, in my experience, people who regularly brain fart don't ever really stop brain farting.

Check out how many times JH was sacked in first 2 years.  Also see how much better his defense was than JP's is.

812723[/snapback]

ok, so JH gets sacked a little less. Isn't that an argument for him being better? Or does that only apply to the JP-Bledsoe debate?

Actually, JH's sacks per game in the last two years - 60 in 28 games - are basically the same as JP's numbers, 46 in 19 games. Yet JH was sacked only 17 times in his first 30 games, which suggests to me that the blame in '04 and '05 lay with the offensive line, an all too familiar excuse around here. So why shouldn't he get the same slack?

I'm glad I didn't pay for a ticket for that piece of crap excuse of a football team.

813007[/snapback]

During the 4th quarter, my sister and I were trying to find ways to convince ourselves that paying for the NFL Sunday Ticket was a good idea. Most of our reasons didn't have to do with seeing Buffalo play, unfortunately.