Pat Tillman's Brother on the Administration

Peter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can one of the mod's write some code which would merge every PPP thread into one monster thread after four or five posts? They all dissolve into the same mindless posts threatening other posters over the same mindless garbage. I realize why I never drop in over here. Some of you are WAY too dumb to be posting your opinion on these issues, and those of you who are smart are still dumb enough to argue with these idiots.

I can't tell you how many thread titles over here have looked interesting, and really had the potential to provoke thought and challenge assumptions. Then post #3 is:

You don't know sh-- you gas pumping !@#$ tard!

Thanks for the insight.

Can one of the mod's write some code which would merge every PPP thread into one monster thread after four or five posts?  They all dissolve into the same mindless posts threatening other posters over the same mindless garbage.  I realize why I never drop in over here.  Some of you are WAY too dumb to be posting your opinion on these issues, and those of you who are smart are still dumb enough to argue with these idiots.

I can't tell you how many thread titles over here have looked interesting, and really had the potential to provoke thought and challenge assumptions.  Then post #3 is:

Thanks for the insight.

817018[/snapback]

:lol::lol::)

This is probably the most intelligent post I've ever seen over here.

Which means Col Fitts (Darin) will delete it. :(

Just America.  Unquestionably we deserve it, and I will celebrate the next attack, presuming I survive it.  Feel free to report me as an enemy combattant, if it makes you feel better.

812085[/snapback]

America's enemies deserve to be killed.  Americans are their own worst enemies.  Americans deserve to be killed.  QED.

813510[/snapback]

Substitute the word "Jews" for "Americans" and you have a speech that not even Hitler would have made. Thanks for speaking your mind so fully.

Substitute the word "Jews" for "Americans" and you have a speech that not even Hitler would have made. Thanks for speaking your mind so fully.

819163[/snapback]

Why would Hitler say that? He has Goebbels for coffee table talk.

He's a retard because you would celebrate the death of Americans?  0:)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh-K.  :P

819168[/snapback]

No, Ed, those are two completely different things. I'd celebrate the deaths of Americans, and he's a retard.

Just like you'd celebrate the deaths of Muslims, and you're a retard. One doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.

No, Ed, those are two completely different things.  I'd celebrate the deaths of Americans, and he's a retard.

You'd celebrate the death of Americans, but I'm the retard here. :P

So tell me, retard, do you think terrorists deliberately single out the dumbest and most ignorant Americans for their attacks? Because last time I checked, the people getting killed were mostly business travelers on airplanes, finance people in the World Trade center, and military staff in the Pentagon. There were also brave firefighters and police officers who risked (and sometimes lost) their lives trying to save others. Which of those deaths did you celebrate, retard?

You'd celebrate the death of Americans, but I'm the retard here.  :P

So tell me, retard, do you think terrorists deliberately single out the dumbest and most ignorant Americans for their attacks? Because last time I checked, the people getting killed were mostly business travelers on airplanes, finance people in the World Trade center, and military staff in the Pentagon. There were also brave firefighters and police officers who risked (and sometimes lost) their lives trying to save others. Which of those deaths did you celebrate, retard?

819186[/snapback]

Yeah, like I'm going to argue the morality of mass death with a !@#$ing Nazi... :lol: