Pat Tillman's Brother on the Administration

Peter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in your world, the only options are WWIII or giving Iran a nuke?

Thank God I live in reality.

816038[/snapback]

So what would you do oh genius one? Don't give me sanctions or any of that crap. Maybe you could "lol" them to death.

Ya it needs to be done, you know what else needs to be done?  A !@#$ing brain transplant.  From anyone over the IQ of 12 to you.

816029[/snapback]

:blink::(

World advice from a pedophile Canadian?!

You're a South Park episode waiting to happen.

816035[/snapback]

How original.. this from the dude who complained that people repeatedly made fun of his car and him being gay. Way to be original to the only person "who didn't go there".

816037[/snapback]

Cripple Fight!!!

:blink::(

World advice from a pedophile Canadian?!

You're a South Park episode waiting to happen.

816035[/snapback]

How original.. this from the dude who complained that people repeatedly made fun of his car and him being gay. Way to be original to the only person "who didn't go there".

816037[/snapback]

Cripple Fight!!!

816043[/snapback]

You know it turns you on.

:D

You have no answers or ideas.

Big shock.  :(

I'm sure you're much more of a reader than me, too.  :blink:

816051[/snapback]

Well obviously if he doesn't have any answers or ideas since he doesn't work for the Department of Defence, the Pentagon or the White House, but I'm sure the faithful candidates that are in power are seriously considering the idiotic opinion of a dude from Jersey who says "Let's nuke em all, WWIII is the only option."

At least if he has nothing credible to say, he keeps his mouth shut, something you wasted the opportunity of doing a long time ago.

but I'm sure the faithful candidates that are in power are seriously considering the idiotic opinion of a dude from Jersey who says "Let's nuke em all, WWIII is the only option."

816056[/snapback]

I bet there is a strong group in the Bush admin that believes this! :(

I do love advice though from a Canadian on world affairs. :D

In all seriousness though, after what eryn told me about you, you sicken me. :blink:

I bet there is a strong group in the Bush admin that believes this!  :(

I do love advice though from a Canadian on world affairs.  :D

In all seriousness though, after what eryn told me about you, you sicken me.  :blink:

816058[/snapback]

Eryn?? What the hell did he tell you about me.

Well obviously if he doesn't have any answers or ideas since he doesn't work for the Department of Defence, the Pentagon or the White House, but I'm sure the faithful candidates that are in power are seriously considering the idiotic opinion of a dude from Jersey who says "Let's nuke em all, WWIII is the only option."

At least if he has nothing credible to say, he keeps his mouth shut, something you wasted the opportunity of doing a long time ago.

816056[/snapback]

It also partly the fact that he doesn't understand who exactly the enemy is, so debating any sort of a solution with him would be fkin pointless.

Islam = Bad!!!

It also partly the fact that he doesn't understand who exactly the enemy is, so debating any sort of a solution with him would be fkin pointless.

Islam = Bad!!!

816067[/snapback]

The guy believes rumours from eryn, obviously losing all credibility.

I'm at a point now where stupid people dying of their own stupidity doesn't inspire a lot of sympathy in me.  And Americans, generally, are really, really !@#$ing stupid.

815000[/snapback]

No, I said America deserves to be attacked because Americans are stupid. 

You, sir, are a man of contradictions. On the one hand, your posts here suggest that you would feel neutral or positive about stupid people getting blown up. But elsewhere, when I suggested the more moderate and humane idea of merely using economic incentives to discourage stupid people from having children, you responded with a fair amount of hostility. Go figure.