Pat Tillman's Brother on the Administration

Peter

You, sir, are a man of contradictions. On the one hand, your posts here suggest that you would feel neutral or positive about stupid people getting blown up. But elsewhere, when I suggested the more moderate and humane idea of merely using economic incentives to discourage stupid people from having children, you responded with a fair amount of hostility. Go figure.

816135[/snapback]

omg

:blink:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, sir, are a man of contradictions. On the one hand, your posts here suggest that you would feel neutral or positive about stupid people getting blown up. But elsewhere, when I suggested the more moderate and humane idea of merely using economic incentives to discourage stupid people from having children, you responded with a fair amount of hostility. Go figure.

816135[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

816135[/snapback]

Because your idea's a fantasy, you dolt. There's a difference between having contempt for idiots and believing incorrectly that you can breed them out of the gene pool.

Christ, you're a moron.

Because your idea's a fantasy, you dolt.

I'm a little disturbed by the fact that you consider my idea of childbearing incentives to be more of a fantasy than your idea of simply blowing up stupid people.

There's a difference between having contempt for idiots and believing incorrectly that you can breed them out of the gene pool.

If you have such contempt for stupid people, why don't you want them bred out of the gene pool?

I'm a little disturbed by the fact that you consider my idea of childbearing incentives to be more of a fantasy than your idea of simply blowing up stupid people.

Because blowing them up is actually possible, you nit.

If you have such contempt for stupid people, why don't you want them bred out of the gene pool?

816185[/snapback]

Because it's not possible.

:lol:

Brilliant! And you wonder why we bag on you Headward.

816300[/snapback]

Your shift at McDonald's over?

Jimmy, how many times must I state that I don't give a !@#$ what you or the rest of the "Circle-Jerk" have to say?

You can insult me, call me gay, I don't care. You guys are old, washed up men who have nothing better to do than sit around and try to look cool on a Buffalo Bills message board. :lol::lol::lol:

Your shift at McDonald's over?

Jimmy, how many times must I state that I don't give a !@#$ what you or the rest of the "Circle-Jerk" have to say?

You can insult me, call me gay, I don't care. You guys are old, washed up men who have nothing better to do than sit around and try to look cool on a Buffalo Bills message board.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

816306[/snapback]

Washed up? You don't even know what I do for a living do you?

You guys are old, washed up men who have nothing better to do than sit around and try to look cool on a Buffalo Bills message board.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

816306[/snapback]

Is this somehow worse than a young, insecure dude who has nothing better to do than sit around and make an ass of himself on a Buffalo Bills message board?

Suppose you became convinced that it was possible to drastically reduce or eliminate the genetic propensity for stupidity. Would you feel doing so would be desirable?

816596[/snapback]

First you'd have to demonstrate a genetic propensity for stupidity. And while I'm convinced that you, specifically, have one, I have yet to see any evidence of it in the population as a whole.

First you'd have to demonstrate a genetic propensity for stupidity.  And while I'm convinced that you, specifically, have one, I have yet to see any evidence of it in the population as a whole.

816608[/snapback]

I see you've lived in DC long enough to learn how to dodge questions! :lol:If you believed that stupid parents were disproportionately likely to have stupid children, would you favor trying to cut back on the number of children stupid people have?

I see you've lived in DC long enough to learn how to dodge questions! :lol:If you believed that stupid parents were disproportionately likely to have stupid children, would you favor trying to cut back on the number of children stupid people have?

816616[/snapback]

No. The world needs people to pump gas.

So, if i am reading this correctly, according to Ed, we need to kill all muslims. But also according to Ed, guns are bad and need to be taken away.

Are we going to go throw rocks at them?

And just when Ed wasnt being retarded enough, holcombs arm jumps in and brings in his own top-of-the-line brand stupidity.

No.  The world needs people to pump gas.

816654[/snapback]

Well, um, actually, the world doesn't need people to pump gas, because now it's self-serve and pay at the pump. Automation generally reduces the need for stupid people, while increasing the need for smart people.

But perhaps you envisioned stupid people pumping gas so that if the gas station got blown up, they'd be taken with it. :lol: