Here it is, the official Why the hell didn't we

ACor58

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playcalling... yes he was getting rid of his passes quicker, but there was also never a DL/LB/DB in his face gettin ready to sack him either. On another note, did you see how AZ Oline was blowing CHI off the ball? Wow...

Did you see that? What sets him apart from J.P.? Did you see how quickly he goes through his reads and passes the ball?

I am not annointing him the savior yet, but he can play.

806964[/snapback]

Playcalling... yes he was getting rid of his passes quicker, but there was also never a DL/LB/DB in his face gettin ready to sack him either. On another note, did you see how AZ Oline was blowing CHI off the ball? Wow...

806974[/snapback]

You're really bad at watching games.

806974[/snapback]

What did you call the 3rd down pass for a 1st? He had guys all over him, right in his face. Perfect pass, 1st down. Its called poise, something JP Losman can't even spell.

I know its only one drive, but hey.............its one drive better then Losman had the entire game against the Bears. Leinart will have his growing pains and all but he looks a hell of alot better through a game and a half of NFL action then Losman has his entire career. Its not like Leinart has a better OL then us either.

Although I truly believe Losman has the stronger arm, the accuracy and decison making skills of Leinart are far superior. Even if the Cards do nothing else the rest of this game against the Bears, Leinart sure looks like the real deal..............I just wish it was the real deal in a Bills uniform. We haven't had a strong offense since the Jim Kelly days. With no solid and consistent quarterback play, combined with a less then average OL, the Bills will always struggle to establish themselves until these two areas are addressed and taken care of quickly.

I like Whitner, but would have loved Leinart. Can't pass on a top flight quarterback like that when he drops that far, regardless of how many other "unproven" quarterbacks you have on your roster.

Leinart is a natural leader who earns respect from his teammates, I wish I could say the same about Losman. I hope Losman one day proves me wrong though.

I saw Leinart play in the Orange Bowl against OU. His arm was plenty strong. Tom Brady does not have the strongest arm and always seems to do well in Buffalo.

It is more than just an arm. There are plenty of guys who have had strong arms that have not made it in the NFL.

What did you call the 3rd down pass for a 1st?  He had guys all over him, right in his face.  Perfect pass, 1st down.  Its called poise, something JP Losman can't even spell.

806980[/snapback]

I guess I need to watch their entire drive as opposed to the last 4 plays before posting huh? <_<

I *knew* this thread would be here...

He is playing good, but the difference is the entire team is playing well! The recievers are making cuts and the D is playing up too. And as I type there's a maybe pick.

Point is, this is football, its rarely ONE guys fault when a team loses.