Death Toll of Americans in Iraq

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
No its not .Kerry said he wanted to increase the number of troops in the military .Explain please

57986[/snapback]

Emphasizing service to your country by entering the armed forces, and increasing recruiting budgets through the DOD??? Nothing wrong with that. That's not a draft.

Well, FIRST we'd have to give citizens REASONS TO TRUST their leaders. We have failed at that so far, and it is sorry and pathetic.

Now explain why you would VOTE for HOWARD DEAN. I am waiting!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Emphasizing service to your country by entering the armed forces, and increasing recruiting budgets through the DOD??? Nothing wrong with that. That's not a draft.

Well, FIRST we'd have to give citizens REASONS TO TRUST their leaders. We have failed at that so far, and it is sorry and pathetic.

Now explain why you would VOTE for HOWARD DEAN. I am waiting!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

58001[/snapback]

Hard to get enlistments when there is an eminent dager of getting thier butt blown away ,talk to a recruiter they will tell you its not who is in office but the situation it was an easy sell with no war

I guess the shortest way to say this is that he is not Bush nor is he especially Kerry.What Kerry did when he returned for Viet Nam was a disgrace because the war was still going and more over there were still prisoners of not to mention accusing in general , atrocities committed by the military. Did he have a right to say what he did back then ,as an American certainly , but descretion is the better part of valor .How could you possibility trust him?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Hard to get enlistments when there is an eminent dager of getting thier butt blown away ,talk to a recruiter they will tell you its not who is in  office but the situation  it was an easy sell with no war

I guess the shortest way to say this is that he is not Bush nor is he especially Kerry.What Kerry did when he returned for Viet Nam was a disgrace because the war was still going and more over  there were still prisoners of  not to mention accusing in general , atrocities committed by the military. Did he have a right to say what he did back then ,as an American certainly , but descretion is the better part of valor .How could you possibility trust him?

58077[/snapback]

Of COURSE it is, BUT it truly is the wrong war to be involved in... the purpose and goals are very suspect and they have numerous flaws.

I HAVE to trust him; the system leaves me no choice. The failure of the past 4 years in foreign policy have made us look ignorant and hypocritical.

Howard Dean is more liberal than Kerry is, which is why I said you'd never vote for him. I like him because although he is more left, he is determined, intelligent, honest (too much sometimes), and he has concrete plans that contain no waffling. When you get Howard, you know what you get. There is no show, no mystery... But the point is moot. I'll take my chances with a new administration.

The saddest thing about this string is that it morphed into hawk vs dove bs without ever mentioning the poor soldiers who have been wounded and will never be the same as when they left. Forget the bs for a second and give some thought to the forgotten troops who have lost body parts and/or are psychologically damaged. They number a lot higher than the dead and they will need the help of all of us in the years to come. These are the true innocent victims of this war. If you have a thriving business, try to hire some of these heroes who gave up a lot more than any of us posting our views here. They all need help in rebuilding their lives.

The saddest thing about this string is that it morphed into  hawk vs dove bs without ever mentioning the poor soldiers who have been wounded and will never be the same as when they left.  Forget the bs for a second and give some thought to the forgotten troops who have lost body parts and/or are psychologically damaged.  They number a lot higher than the dead and they will need the help of all of us in the years to come.  These are the true innocent victims of this war.  If you have a thriving business, try to hire some of these heroes who gave up a lot more than any of us posting our views here.  They all need help in rebuilding their lives.

58149[/snapback]

Well said

i don't think those who are against the war wanted 1000 american soldiers killed, but i think they were chomping at the bit to shove that total down the President's throat.

as far as him changing his direction in order to be seen as a bigger man in the eyes of the nation..... he still believes that what he is doing is right which is why he isn't admiting any error or changing.

57866[/snapback]

Ahhh, there in lie the quandry. The very thing he beleiveds is right, is the thing that makes him wrong.....

Keep in mind ,although no WMD's have been found Iraq is an intregal part of the war on terror. Namely I am talking about Saddams gift to each family of ten thousand dollars of a Palestine suicide bomber,.He also stated he would give ten thousand dollars to any familiy of a suicide bomber and woudl continue to do so , I would say that is actively support terrorism. Had he not been stopped who knows how far he would have extended this. No , this was certainly the right war , I blame our military commanders for not ending this sooner

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Keep in mind ,although no WMD's have been found Iraq is an intregal part of the war on terror. Namely I am talking about Saddams gift to each family of ten thousand dollars of a Palestine suicide bomber,.He also stated he would give ten thousand dollars to any familiy of a suicide bomber and woudl continue to do so  , I would say that is actively support terrorism. Had he not been stopped who knows how far he would have extended this. No , this was certainly the right war , I blame our military commanders for not ending this sooner

58189[/snapback]

We fund Israel and sell them weapons in THEIR terrorist activities...

THAT in itself is wrong as well.

Maybe would should just make the mideast a canal like I have been saying. Seize the oil, and annhilate the mideast. What about the innocents, you say? Too bad, collateral damage. The life of an American is greater than the life of 10,000 Muslim savages.

Maybe would should just make the mideast a canal like I have been saying. Seize the oil, and annhilate the mideast. What about the innocents, you say? Too bad, collateral damage. The life of an American is greater than the life of 10,000 Muslim savages.

59336[/snapback]

[reminder to self on]

Stop drinking NJ water. Stop drinking NJ water. Stop drinking NJ water.

[reminder to self /off]