(OT)A coupla tv shows I have been enjoying

The Poojer

the new show on suday nite, desperate housewives. what an entertaining show, with hot chicks(although now nicolette sheridan has fallen hard from my list)

the ellen degeneres talk show during the day, is a VERY VERY entertaining show. She is funny!

Boston Legal was pretty good too(james Spader and Captain Kirk)

thats it, my 2 cents

the new show on suday nite, desperate housewives.  what an entertaining show, with hot chicks(although now nicolette sheridan has fallen hard from my list)

the ellen degeneres talk show during the day, is a VERY VERY entertaining show.  She is funny!

thats it, my 2 cents

57743[/snapback]

Someone at work was telling me about Desperate Housewives. Said she was really surprised. I told her desperate houswives has a different connotation to most guys, but whatever. Anyway, from what I heard-good show. I'm usually through with TV by 9 PM Sunday. It can't take the abuse after me staring at it during a Bills game.

the new show on suday nite, desperate housewives.  what an entertaining show, with hot chicks(although now nicolette sheridan has fallen hard from my list)

57743[/snapback]

I actually saw about ten minutes of this one.....that one chick is incredible, the one sleeping with the gardner. Who is she?

the ellen degeneres talk show during the day, is a VERY VERY entertaining show.  She is funny!

thats it, my 2 cents

57743[/snapback]

I liked the two ABC shows you mentioned, Desperate Housewives is a very funny spoof on those soap opera shows, I loved it when the one wife rushed to mow the lawn from a party so her hubby would not fire the gardener who she is sleeping with. And Teri Hatcher's character burning down her rival's house by accident.

Very funny stuff.

Dennis Leary kicks ass, i always forget about that show

I really like "Rescue Me" myself.  It's a pretty heavy show with some pretty raw humor going on in between.  The writing is good and the acting has been realy good as well.

57845[/snapback]

It's good to see your feminine side Pooj.  Me, I sent mine shopping.

57794[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: LMFAO!!!!

I'm a big fan of Rescue Me too. The humor in it is hilarious and definitely meant for one of the non-"family networks". Funniest show I've seen since "the Job" was on, also another Denis Leary show. I hope that Rescue Me doesn't end up like The Job did.