V-Coach: Troy Vincent

In Chris Brown's blog, he mentioned Spikes practiced again today. He is close to return, maybe as early as this week. Also, Villarrial practiced today.

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=515

802939[/snapback]

Considering how much a healthy Spikes would bring to this defense, I'd rather have him sit one more week rather than risk reinjuring it against the Lions.

...he kept on and on about how the two of them had the same injury and that maybe he (Spikes) should be put on Minor IR as well.

802926[/snapback]

Could you please provide a link where TKO made this statement? I don't recall him ever saying "If they did it to him, why didn't they do it to me?" and I read a lot of schitt about the Bills.

So please...either show where he made that statement, or retract it.

It's bad enough the media puts words in players' mouths. Now we idiots get to do it, too?

Could you please provide a link where TKO made this statement? I don't recall him ever saying "If they did it to him, why didn't they do it to me?" and I read a lot of schitt about the Bills.

It's bad enough the media puts words in players' mouths. Now we idiots get to do it, too?

803035[/snapback]

Nevermind him. He'd rather have a team of 53 skilled orators than a bunch of guys who can play football. <_<

If Spikes had been saying all along "man, it just doesn't feel right," the guy would be complaining about what a baby Spikes is, and to just get over the injury already...Damned if you do...

Vincent is releaed now because he has recovered from injury and is ready to play. Eagles may bring him back since they're thin on secondary.

802917[/snapback]

I suspect that's the case. Vincent is in a very good position if he can negotiate with teams needing safeties. God bless him...and I hope he is ridiculously successful on some team that we don't have to play.

wouldn't be surprised to see troy end up in New England. They're hurtin' back there in the secondary, as usual. (Although they've been plugging in random street Hank Poteats without any dropoff, so maybe they wouldn't want to pay someone like Troy)

803035[/snapback]

Ask and ye shall receive:

"It's disappointing," said Spikes. "Knowing the guy had a hamstring, it's something similar to mine, I think we all know that IR, it doesn't take IR for it to heal up. If that's the case, then I need to be on IR, too."

Spikes is listed as questionable for the game in Miami Sunday with a hamstring pull.

enough is enough:  either shut up and play, or shut up and rehab.  I'm sick of all these interviews with him where he says he "felt great out there" and was "ready to go" but that we'd see come Sunday morning if he was REALLY ready to hit the field. 

Enough talking, TKO... you're one of my favorite Bills but this is getting tiresome.

802952[/snapback]

I feel the same way. Either get your ass out there and play or just shut up.

Some of you don't get it. The ONLY reason you think Spikes is talking about this all the time is because some media guy is bugging him about it daily, and putting the responses in print. Would you prefer him just ignore the reporter, say nothing, and walk away?

Some of you don't get it. The ONLY reason you think Spikes is talking about this all the time is because some media guy is bugging him about it daily, and putting the responses in print. Would you prefer him just ignore the reporter, say nothing, and walk away?

803132[/snapback]

Then it would be "What's his problem?!?!?! What is he hiding?!?! He's not talking, he must be ticked off!!! HE HAD TO HAVE THE LEG AMPUTATED DIDN'T HE?!?!?!?! WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?!?!??!?!!"

And you know this HOW?

802996[/snapback]

With the same information that you use for every single thread/post you write. Its what I see with my eyeballs and hear from his teammates/coaches from the past 3 years

Except Im not leading the votes for tard of the week every week.

He saw an interview. Either that or he just enrolled in drama class.

802997[/snapback]

:doh:

803132[/snapback]

Wow ... thank-you

Ask and ye shall receive:

"It's disappointing," said Spikes. "Knowing the guy had a hamstring, it's something similar to mine, I think we all know that IR, it doesn't take IR for it to heal up. If that's the case, then I need to be on IR, too."

Spikes is listed as questionable for the game in Miami Sunday with a hamstring pull.

803075[/snapback]

Booya!

That's what I call a sack lunch, num num num num num...