V-Coach: Troy Vincent

I think we had to release him in week 6 anyone (can anyone confirm that?) and wanted another roster spot??? Im not sure. Just trying to remember what I heard before.

802915[/snapback]

Exactly, whenever he was able to pass a physical is when his contract was to be terminated per league rules

Exactly, whenever he was able to pass a physical is when his contract was to be terminated per league rules

802922[/snapback]

Which leads me to ask, where's Spikes?

In his now famous "rant" after TV was put on Minor IR, he kept on and on about how the two of them had the same injury and that maybe he (Spikes) should be put on Minor IR as well.

TV's apparently ready to go, TKO... are you?

In his now famous "rant" after TV was put on Minor IR, he kept on and on about how the two of them had the same injury and that maybe he (Spikes) should be put on Minor IR as well.

802926[/snapback]

I dont remember him saying their injuries were similar, but either way its simply size ... when a bigger guy hurts a muscle it takes longer for the muscle to heal because (more than likely) more force was put on it, when it was in fact injured. This is not always the case, but sometimes it is.

Also. Passing a physical doesnt mean your ready to go 100% and play. I bet Spikes could pass a physical right now easy ... doesnt mean he is ready to go out and burst on that leg and play 100%

802926[/snapback]

In Chris Brown's blog, he mentioned Spikes practiced again today. He is close to return, maybe as early as this week. Also, Villarrial practiced today.

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=515

Spikes practiced and is close to returning? I've heard that before somewhere...

And, yes, Spikes did make the comparison between his injury and TV's during that rant he gave in the practice facility after TV was put on Minor IR.

Look, I'm not suggesting Spikes is faking injury or milking it in anyway, but enough is enough: either shut up and play, or shut up and rehab. I'm sick of all these interviews with him where he says he "felt great out there" and was "ready to go" but that we'd see come Sunday morning if he was REALLY ready to hit the field.

Enough talking, TKO... you're one of my favorite Bills but this is getting tiresome.

Spikes practiced and is close to returning?  I've heard that before somewhere...

And, yes, Spikes did make the comparison between his injury and TV's during that rant he gave in the practice facility after TV was put on Minor IR. 

Look, I'm not suggesting Spikes is faking injury or milking it in anyway, but enough is enough:  either shut up and play, or shut up and rehab.  I'm sick of all these interviews with him where he says he "felt great out there" and was "ready to go" but that we'd see come Sunday morning if he was REALLY ready to hit the field. 

Enough talking, TKO... you're one of my favorite Bills but this is getting tiresome.

802952[/snapback]

Then dont watch the interviews. Spikes is a hyper emotional guy and thats what he thrives on to rehab and to play. So shut up and let him do what he does best, because you know when he actually DOES come back and plays he is going to be going at it 100%. Tiresome? It tires you out to listen to someone have a fever to come back but have to be held back a week? Give me a break. He is trying his best.

Then dont watch the interviews. Spikes is a hyper emotional guy and thats what he thrives on to rehab and to play. So shut up and let him do what he does best, because you know when he actually DOES come back and plays he is going to be going at it 100%.  Tiresome? It tires you out to listen to someone have a fever to come back but have to be held back a week? Give me a break. He is trying his best.

802962[/snapback]

And you know this HOW?