Five games

eball

Week 1: white jersey, blue pants (L)

Week 2: blue jersey, white pants (W)

Week 3: throwbacks (L)

Week 4: blue jersey, blue pants (W)

Week 5: white jersey, white pants (L)

It is so clear what needs to be done -- find a way to wear the blue jersey for all remaining games.

I absolutely hate the blue/blue combination. Unfortunately they will probably wear that for New England since they won in them last time out.

The blue jersey/white pants combo looks classier at home. The stripe on the sides match. I prefer the white jersy/blue pants for the road.

Week 1:  white jersey, blue pants (L)

Week 2:  blue jersey, white pants (W)

Week 3:  throwbacks (L)

Week 4:  blue jersey, blue pants (W)

Week 5:  white jersey, white pants (L)

It is so clear what needs to be done -- find a way to wear the blue jersey for all remaining games.

800493[/snapback]

Home team gets to choose their uniform combos, and the road team has to use something contrasting. I wish they'de make the throwbacks permanent.

Every now and then, a home team in a hot climate forces the opponent to wear dark uniforms, to cook'em a bit more. :lol:

Home team gets to choose their uniform combos, and the road team has to use something contrasting.  I wish they'de make the throwbacks permanent.

800605[/snapback]

Supposedly they were thinking about doing that last season (petitioning the league to let them do it for this year). I haven't heard anything about that in a year though.

Bills would really benefit from going back to a classic look. The current uniforms are way too busy. The away uniforms have royal blue numbers, navy blue shoulder, red side panels, and silver trim on the pants. WTF? Then again, at least the Bills were smart enough not to ditch a classic logo unlike some other area team that comes to mind........

Bills would really benefit from going back to a classic look.  The current uniforms are way too busy.  The away uniforms have royal blue numbers, navy blue shoulder, red side panels, and silver trim on the pants.  WTF?  Then again, at least the Bills were smart enough not to ditch a classic logo unlike some other area team that comes to mind........

800618[/snapback]

If you are not in the coveted 17-24 age range...well, then the NFL renders your opinion moot.

Supposedly they were thinking about doing that last season (petitioning the league to let them do it for this year).  I haven't heard anything about that in a year though.

Bills would really benefit from going back to a classic look.  The current uniforms are way too busy.  The away uniforms have royal blue numbers, navy blue shoulder, red side panels, and silver trim on the pants.  WTF?  Then again, at least the Bills were smart enough not to ditch a classic logo unlike some other area team that comes to mind........

800618[/snapback]

Just a guess, but I think a lot of fans would like their team to revert.

But playing devil's advocate, that cuts into trinket and clothing revenue garnered by the runs of "new" uniforms.

Kudos to the clubs like GB and OAK that kept true.

Just a guess, but I think a lot of fans would like their team to revert.

But playing devil's advocate, that cuts into trinket and clothing revenue garnered by the runs of "new" uniforms.

800626[/snapback]

I think jersey sales would go up if they did another uniform overhaul to give the team a more classic look. Everyone that wants to own one of the current uniforms already has one (I have an Eric Moulds somewhere that I got for $20).

And after the initial surge from having new stuff to sell, it's all about the players on the uniforms. There's going to be a rush on Donte Whitner jerseys next season for sure (Lee Evans too).

New Uniform for next season (From my Sources Deep Within):

BLUE helmet with white charging Buffalo and classic Red stripe.

RED away Jerseys with white numbers and blue trim/Blue pants with red and white stripe

White home jerseys with blue numbers and red trim/Red pants with blue and white stripe

Letter "B" on both shoulders of each uniform.

Old School standing Buffalo at neck.

I'm with you ...

800716[/snapback]

The blue/blue look doesn't seem complete without a red cape hanging from the shoulders.

It looks like a cheap Marvel comics outfit or come bad Christmas pajamas.

Anyway, the navy blue, even in high def, looks very blahhh. Not very dynamic at all.

And as long as we're into a gay-ass uniform discussion - if they don't want to go with the retro white helmets, at least think about having the current ones changed to a metallic candy-apple red look and a metalic blue chargeing bison. Wouldn't that be sharp?

I like the metallic paint job look that the Giants, Eagles, and many others now have.

I like the metallic paint job look that the Giants, Eagles, and many others now have.

800839[/snapback]

The Charger's Sunday night blue helmets looked like a custom car finish. My guess is they used the so-called "pearl coat" technique...a spray over the basecoat of a thin formulation containing mica fines followed by the top clear coat.

IIRC, Audi introduced that 3-coat premium topcoat process to the auto market as an option in the mid and latter '90's.

The blue/blue look doesn't seem complete without a red cape hanging from the shoulders.

It looks like a cheap Marvel comics outfit or come bad Christmas pajamas.

Anyway, the navy blue, even in high def, looks very blahhh.  Not very dynamic at all.

And as long as we're into a gay-ass uniform discussion - if they don't want to go with the retro white helmets, at least think about having the current ones changed to a metallic candy-apple red look and a metalic blue chargeing bison.  Wouldn't that be sharp?

800839[/snapback]

I like the Blue on Blue a lot, like I said... well kinda :doh:

I'm also not worried about them being "dynamic" or not.

800618[/snapback]

I like the unis, especially the blue on blue, but i think the away jerseys would benefit a lot by simply changing the numbers to the same color navy blue as the rest of the uniform, instead of the clown blue we have now.