"We just didn't execute"

"We just didn't make the plays"

"They were the better team"

"We just have to come out and play better next game"

"We just have to step up and make plays"

"We didn't get it done today"

"We have to look at the film and correct our mistakes"

Blahblahblahblah

Feel free to add your own quote here.....I just get so sick and tired of listening to this team and the same old garbage...what is really their problem? Why are they so mentally weak and mistake-prone? Lack of talent? Poor scouting? poor drafting? Lack of character? Someone please tell me...thanks

What do you want to hear? That's the way post game interviews work.

"We're an inexperienced and marginally talented team that has no chance against a team as loaded as the Bears. If you thought we had any chance to win this game, you are a complete idiot."

Would that have been better?

"We just didn't execute"

Blahblahblahblah

Feel free to add your own quote here.....I just get so sick and tired of listening to this team and the same old garbage...what is really their problem?  Why are they so mentally weak and mistake-prone?  Lack of talent? Poor scouting? poor drafting? Lack of character?  Someone please tell me...thanks

799680[/snapback]

What they supposed to say?

"We suck"

"We're DOOOOOOOOOOMED"

"We're no better than an AFL team"

"They are the best team the NFL has seen in 20 years"

"We are really missing Takeo Spikes and Troy Vincent that much"

come on. its a new regime, if you expected these guys to do any better than 8-8, you were crazy. I chalked this game up as a loss, unless the bills played spoiler. and i expected these guys to get killed a couple of times this season.

What they supposed to say?

"We suck"

"We're  DOOOOOOOOOOMED"

"We're no better than an AFL team"

"They are the best team the NFL has seen in 20 years"

"We are really missing Takeo Spikes and Troy Vincent that much"

come on. its a new regime, if you expected these guys to do any better than 8-8, you were crazy. I chalked this game up as a loss, unless the bills played spoiler. and i expected these guys to get killed a couple of times this season.

799689[/snapback]

Exactly what I was thinking ... what does the guy want them to say?

Newman, we both know the problem: it's Wilson.

You will keep hearing the exact same thing over and over until he either sells the team or drops dead.

All the other fans actually think it's just the fact that the team WAS outplayed, that the opponent DID outplay them, that the Bills DIDN'T execute, and we HAVE to fix our mistakes and get ready for the next game.

But you-n-me, we know that's BS, don't we? That's just a fairy tale to make you stick around and spend more money on this underachieving piece of crap football team.

Once again the world would be a better place if Newman and I were in charge.

"We just didn't execute"

Blahblahblahblah

Feel free to add your own quote here.....I just get so sick and tired of listening to this team and the same old garbage...what is really their problem?  Why are they so mentally weak and mistake-prone?  Lack of talent? Poor scouting? poor drafting? Lack of character?  Someone please tell me...thanks

799680[/snapback]

Hows this?

Unfortunately some of our fans want to compare the last few years with our team this year. Things are completely different, this is a completely different team. We have new coaches, new players, and a new system. We executed well this first few weeks, and made some believers out of people. That's not easy do to in this league, especially when your starting so many rookies. Unfortunately we played a damn good team on Sunday. We missed on a few plays early and things really started to snow ball. Instead of trying to regroup we decided to call off next weeks game in Detroit. Instead we will be going on vacation to look for homes in Southern California. See ya at the Beach Biyatches.

Sincerely,

Dick Jauron

I completely agree the the "lack of execution" line. I don't give a crap how young this team is, make the damn play!!! You are good enough to make an NFl team as a starter and you can't catch an int that hits you in the hands 3 DIFFERENT TIMES!!!!!!!!

How many times will you get stuffed on 3rd and inches. Some of you people are way too forgiving week after week. Suck it up and make a play!

"We just didn't execute"

Blahblahblahblah

799680[/snapback]

The funny thing is I was sorta thinking the same thing. The difference is I'm sick of the losers on this board posting the same crap after every loss.

It's ONE game. Before this season no one with a clue would have penciled this game is as a win. Doesn't matter what the final score was, it matters how this team handles the next challenge. It's not facing adversity that makes teams better, it's how they face it.

The funny thing is I was sorta thinking the same thing.  The difference is I'm sick  of the losers on this board posting the same crap after every loss.

It's ONE game.  Before this season no one with a clue would have penciled this game is as a win.  Doesn't matter what the final score was, it matters how this team handles the next challenge.  It's not facing adversity that makes teams better, it's how they face it.

799762[/snapback]

Honestly, I knew, unless the Bears were just flat, the Bills really didn't stand a chance of winning this game. Like everyone, I was hoping it would have been a little more competitive, but I am not shocked by the outcome.

As ugly as the score was, I was encouraged, in that I didn't really see this team quitting yesterday, as they have the last couple of years. So, that meaningless TD at the end of the game meant nothing, but I saw it as a team trying to prove to itself that it belonged.

As bad as Losman played, he also did some good things, and is starting to gain a little more poise...if you are going to lose bad, get all your kinks and mistakes out on a day like yesterday. There are bound to be another Sunday or two, like yesterday. The Bills learned yesterday, they are good enough to compete with the middle tier teams every week, but they still have some work to do, to enter that upper-tier of teams. The Bears did it in two years, so can the Bills...they just have to keep working.

They still have a ways to go, but it appears, thus far, the attitude of this team has changed a lot, and for the better. There were things I wish the players and coaches would have done, or done better (like not give up on the run so early, McGahee was running well, I thought), but in the end, this loss may go a long way in teaching this team (coaches and players) what they have to do, to win.

"Their cheerleaders were hot. I mean H-O-T! Have you seen our cheerleaders? They're easy to ignore. But those sexy little bear-cubs. Sheesh."

"I dont think winning is everything, guys, I mean after every loss you stick those microphones in our faces and want answers about the loss. What about SPORTSMANSHIP? We didnt spit at one Bear. Not ONE! But do you ask about that? Nooooo!"

"I think our Quarterback is secretly gay. He just cant pay attention during the play. He kept scanning the stands for those drunk guys with no shirts. If you think this game was ugly, wait till we play Green Bay. With Brett Favre and his little shorts and red ballcap. If we dont start Holcomb, a real STRAIGHT family-man...well, we're finished."

"I had a great game. I dont care whether we win or lose. Pay me, know wha' Im Sayin'?"

You will keep hearing the exact same thing over and over until he either sells the team or drops dead.

799715[/snapback]

Exactly, once Ralph drops dead, you won't hear the same thing anymore, It will then be

"The LA (or Vegas, or <insert new city here>) Bills didn't execute"

"The LA (or Vegas, or <insert new city here>) Bills couldn't get it done today"

"The LA (or Vegas, or <insert new city here>) Bills where outplayed"

etc.