Tired of the same old quotes

One of the guys that regularly tailgates w/ Pinto Kenny had an old Antoine Winfield jersey at the game this past weekend...

He modifed with duct tape to say:

"Just WIN...no more excuses"

I couldn't have said it better myself

Hows this?

Unfortunately some of our fans want to compare the last few years with our team this year. Things are completely different, this is a completely different team. We have new coaches, new players, and a new system. We executed well this first few weeks, and made some believers out of people. That's not easy do to in this league, especially when your starting so many rookies. Unfortunately we played a damn good team on Sunday. We missed on a few plays early and things really started to snow ball. Instead of trying to regroup we decided to call off next weeks game in Detroit. Instead we will be going on vacation to look for homes in Southern California. See ya at the Beach Biyatches.

Sincerely,

Dick Jauron

799717[/snapback]

That's because the team hasn't gotten any better in the past few years. Different players, maybe, but the same problems. Can't stop the run. Can't run. Trick plays. Shoddy quarterback play. Shall I continue? When you need gasoline you don't buy a quart of oil.