woohoo!!

shagmago

Great day yesterday,I bet on the on the bears , went golfing from 12:00 -4:00,hit a 79 come home and I`m now 800 bucks richer! Its great to no your team and what their capable of,easy money baby...........Hey, if your teams horrible take advantage of it!..I no my Bills on the road........I think I`ll buy me a brand new pair of shoes this week!!..................... WOOOHOOOO!

Great day yesterday,I bet on the on the bears , went golfing from 12:00 -4:00,hit a 79 come home and I`m now 800 bucks richer! Its great to no your team and what their capable of,easy moneybaby...........Hey, if your teams horrible take  advantage of it!..I no my Bills on the road........I think I`ll buy me some new shoes this week!!..................... WOOOHOOOO!

799670[/snapback]

Congratulations. Apparently it doesn't take a high school education to pick up $800. <_<

I think I`ll buy me a brand new pair of shoes this week

799670[/snapback]

Uh...I hope you are just using that as a figure of speech, because my wife is the only person I know that would buy a pair of shoes if she picked up extra $.

Great day yesterday,I bet on the on the bears , went golfing from 12:00 -4:00,hit a 79 come home and I`m now 800 bucks richer! Its great to no your team and what their capable of,easy money baby...........Hey, if your teams horrible take  advantage of it!..I no my Bills on the road........I think I`ll buy me a brand new pair of shoes this week!!..................... WOOOHOOOO!

799670[/snapback]

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new shoes. I think it's real neat that your group home lets you play on the computer and go on outings in your community.

Uh...I hope you are just using that as a figure of speech, because my wife is the only person I know that would buy a pair of shoes if she picked up extra $.

799678[/snapback]

Sorry,Uh, Its just a figure of speech for all the computer nerds in here with no common sense, and actually thought we would beat the bears yesterday.

Okay, I don't like to call out people with money, but I'm curious as to who had enough money to finally test the theory about putting 12 monkeys in a room with a typewriter?

Whomever it was, my hats off to you. All 12 monkeys exceeded my expectations by not only posting, but starting this thread.

799678[/snapback]

Thats the last thing im picking up. If I won $800 here's what im buying

Nice <_<

Great day yesterday,I bet on the on the bears , went golfing from 12:00 -4:00,hit a 79 come home and I`m now 800 bucks richer! Its great to no your team and what their capable of,easy money baby...........Hey, if your teams horrible take  advantage of it!..I no my Bills on the road........I think I`ll buy me a brand new pair of shoes this week!!..................... WOOOHOOOO!

799670[/snapback]

bull sh--. Absolute, utter, unmitigated bull sh--. No way in hell you golfed a 79.

bull sh--.  Absolute, utter, unmitigated bull sh--.  No way in hell you golfed a 79.

799733[/snapback]

It's not easy,some of the hazards at Putt Putt are really difficult