And the most overrated Bills award goes to...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that I have seen Clements change on is that he use to (first couple of years) just bat the ball down and go on his way, but the last couple of years he has been going for the INT) ... but that also could be due to the fact that he knows our offense cant score so he has too.

800092[/snapback]

Whatever the reason, that is, from my observation, the biggest difference in his game too...and it is not a good change. I would also argue that his poor tackling, and seeming inability to take the right angles on plays is not the result of trying to cover for his lesser teammates, but trying to go for ints, instead of stops and breakups. It may be "only" difference, but it is significant. It indicates that he isn't playing with a lot of discipline, to me.

Name a time he has EVER picked up the yardage and 3rd or 4th and short.

799951[/snapback]

Last week vs Minnesota he got hit in the backfield on 3rd/1, broke the tackle, bounced it outside and then ran through two more tacklers to move the chains all on his own.

Overrated by who? I'm pretty sure the national media doesn't care, and I don't think the local media is accurate enough to care about too much, so overrated by us fans?

Don't break out the 1 portion tar and 1 portion feathers and look for the most deserving guy. We lost a losable game playing badly.

We'll rebound and move to 3-3 in Detroit, and we will be very happy to have Schobel and McGee and Willis. We'll even be happy to have Nate (who would get my vote if I were voting).

Overrated by who?  I'm pretty sure the national media doesn't care, and I don't think the local media is accurate enough to care about too much, so overrated by us fans?

Don't break out the 1 portion tar and 1 portion feathers and look for the most deserving guy.  We lost a losable game playing badly.

We'll rebound and move to 3-3 in Detroit, and we will be very happy to have Schobel and McGee and Willis.  We'll even be happy to have Nate (who would get my vote if I were voting).

800447[/snapback]

Every game is losable... Every game is winnable.

So:

The Bills lost a winnable game in my eyes against a good team... Every team, no matter who they are can beat ANY team... The poor teams just refuse to chuck the loser mentality...

Think positive and lets throw the "loser" mentality out the window.