Sports Tattoos

inkman

My brother-in-law got a Bills logo done a few years back. Turns out he was allergic to the red ink and it bubbled up really bad. Evidently, many people react badly to red tattoo ink.

The moral of the story is to test with a small amount of the red ink before you make the full plunge.

My brother-in-law got a Bills logo done a few years back. Turns out he was allergic to the red ink and it bubbled up really bad. Evidently, many people react badly to red tattoo ink.

The moral of the story is to test with a small amount of the red ink before you make the full plunge.

795157[/snapback]

Already gots plenty of red. :rolleyes:

This has relevance based on who our opponents are this week.

This guy is nuts. He went to CHI Bears atuograph signings and he would have famous former/current Bears players sign their names somewhere on his body. Then, he would get a tattoo of the players signature on his body.

Bears fans are obviously not that smart

This guy is nuts.  He went to CHI Bears atuograph signings and he would have famous former/current Bears players sign their names somewhere on his body.  Then, he would get a tattoo of the players signature on his body.

795190[/snapback]

That is a moron.

This guy is nuts.  He went to CHI Bears atuograph signings and he would have famous former/current Bears players sign their names somewhere on his body.  Then, he would get a tattoo of the players signature on his body.

795190[/snapback]

Does he come with a certificate of authenticity?

The coolest sports tattoo I've ever seen is one of the Olympic rings. To get that however, you'd have to have qualified for an Olympic team...otherwise, you'd just look like a stupid poser.

I went back to Phoenix this past Easter break and contemplated getting the ASU logo done. When I told my wife about this she laughed so hard that I think she might have peed herself. Apparently my lovely bride does not see me as the tattoo type. :D

Oh, and the Bears tattoo guy is an idiot

None yet, but i've been wanting the LSU logo for a long time, and I'm gonna finally get it done next summer.

I am gonna get two actually, the logo on my arm, and one that I thought of doing. Going with the phrase "bleed purple and gold" for your team, getting a tattoo of what looks like a cut on my wrist, with purple and gold blood coming out. I can't wait!

795190[/snapback]

That guy's headless, limbless torso is gonna fetch a nice sum on the collectables market when he expires.