A four way

flyingant

He probably dosent want them to win, he's just being realistic, because Houston sucks so bad, Miami should easily win, hence ,saying we should all be tied 2-2.

788041[/snapback]

Yeah. They'll probably make Dante look like an NFL QB again. Look what their defense did for Mark Brunell last week. ;)

A four way tie at 2-2 in the AFC East is very possible afer this weekend

Bills over Vikings

Colts over Jets

Dolphins over Texans

Bengals at home over Pats

788034[/snapback]

Darn right. The Vikings are a good team. Beatable, but the Bills will have to play well on both sides of the ball to win. Hopefully Spikes is back.

He probably dosent want them to win, he's just being realistic, because Houston sucks so bad, Miami should easily win, hence ,saying we should all be tied 2-2.

788041[/snapback]

Actually none of those are solid picks...

The Phish stunk up playing the lowly Titans and had to win by a FG in the 4th Qtr. Considering this game is in Houston, houston might be able to steal this one from the dolphins.

Minnesota comes with one of the best run-stopping defense. If they stop the run and force Losman out of the pocket, we might be in trouble.

The Pats are wounded with that beating they got from Denver...It has been somehting like 3 years since the Pats lost back-to-back games....They might surprise the rising bengals, who might be emotionally tired from their win over the steelers...Never doubt Tom Brady and Belichek....

The Jets probably have the toughest game. The colts are high flying especially after that win against Jacksonville....The colts play a defense similar to us and if Freeny is not 100%, I don't see them get to Chad anymore than we did. However I don't think Peyton and his boys make the same mistakes as we did and they

have a much better OL than ours.

Newsflash: We are simply not good enough at this point to even ponder the idea of beating Minnesota. We could not beat them in their dome, we could not beat them at our home. It's dink-n-dunk all over again, and the Jets gave them the blueprint on how to tear us a new ass.

Others may be 2-2 by Sunday night, but not us. We're just not good enough yet. We're getting better, I think, but we're not better yet.

The Pats are wounded with that beating they got from Denver...It has been somehting like 3 years since the Pats lost back-to-back games....They might surprise the rising bengals, who might be emotionally tired from their win over the steelers...Never doubt Tom Brady and Belichek....

788123[/snapback]

The Pats have a better chance of beating Cincy than we have of beating Minnesota, but that ain't saying much. Their offense looked absolutely lost vs. Denver and there is nothing to indicate they'll look much better vs. Cincy, who admittedly has a softer defense than Denver, but has a much more potent offense than them.

The Pats have a better chance of beating Cincy than we have of beating Minnesota, but that ain't saying much. Their offense looked absolutely lost vs. Denver and there is nothing to indicate they'll look much better vs. Cincy, who admittedly has a softer defense than Denver, but has a much more potent offense than them.

I'm sorry to say that I kind of agree. The only way the Patriots win on Sunday is they get so unbelievably pissed off after watching the Denver game film that it lights a serious fire under them. Belichick is a good motivator, so there's a chance that such a thing does happen, but if not... :D

788144[/snapback]

Including last year's regular season and playoffs, the Pats are a combined 13-8, but of those 13 wins only 4 came against teams that finished last season with records above 0.500, one of which was the Dolphins who beat the Pats in the final game of the regular season to finish 9-7. That's only four wins against "good" teams (only calling Miami "good" based on last season's record of 9-7) in the last 21 games. Coaching, calls and consistency will get them wins over most of the league, but when faced with significantly better-than-average teams, they haven't matched up well in quite some time.

Not counting their playoff win against Jax last year (who had a hobbled Leftwich), their last win against a team with a winning record was Tampa Bay on December 17, 2005...and their last one before that (not counting Miami on November 13, 2005) was Pittsburgh on September 25, 2005.

We'll find out when sunday come,

If beat the Vikings indeed we could,

To get worried now is kind of dumb,

Sunday's when we'll see if we're good,

JP and Willis need to play great,

But the rest of team needs to too,

All of them have to lift this weight,

And hopefully they will come through.

:w00t::w00t::D:w00t::P:(;):w00t:

I'm sorry to say that I kind of agree.  The only way the Patriots win on Sunday is they get so unbelievably pissed off after watching the Denver game film that it lights a serious fire under them.  Belichick is a good motivator, so there's a chance that such a thing does happen, but if not... :D

788337[/snapback]

I just think that if your D couldn't stop Plummer, it sure the hell won't stop Palmer and Chad Johnson. That said, I wouldn't be willing to give up the six points being offered on the betting line, either.

I would, however, jump all over the +1 you get with Minnesota because they will easily win outright.