Tailgate VII Lost & Found

Just Jack

I should've locked it up before we headed into the stadium.  Oh well; it just proves that not everyone you meet from the boards is trustworthy (thief) or smart (me).

788235[/snapback]

There is no reason to think that this was committed by a waller. It could have easily been someone walking/driving by looking to take stuff like this.

I should've locked it up before we headed into the stadium.  Oh well; it just proves that not everyone you meet from the boards is trustworthy (thief) or smart (me).

788235[/snapback]

Next year, you, and anyone else, that wants something locked up during the game can put it in my truck.

788235[/snapback]

Yes you should have. Even thou we are on the property we cannot watch everything. I did give you money to help cover the cost of replacement of your cooler because it did happen on my lot but next time....

Yes you should have. Even thou we are on the property we cannot watch everything. I did give you money to help cover the cost of replacement of your cooler because it did happen on my lot but next time....

788936[/snapback]

You didn't even have to do that, Eric, so I appreciate it even more. Like I said, it was on me and I do have a job, so I can afford to replace some beer and a cooler.

I did find a new cooler for about $17 the other day. Thanks again.