Met Aaron Schobel's wife before the game

DreamOnDan

She was raising money for some crap and I gave a couple of bucks. I then cracked a Corona and offered it to her because I was totally wasted and couldn't even consider drinking it. She said I better not. I offered it again a couple of time not understanding why she didn't want it. I walked away still not knowing that it was Mrs. Schobel and a cop was watching her. I started talking to the cop about looking for terrorists and offered my help. Well I brought over a couple of potential terrorists and they turned out OK. Then the cop said,"You know who that is?" He told me that the girl I've been harrassing was the Wife of Aaron Schobel. I walked back over to her and said,"Hey are you Aaron Schobel's wife and she said yeah. I followed with, Why you raising money? Didn't you just get a real nice bonus? She smiled and said yep. I said then you must be used to drinking Corona I don't understand why you won't take it. I explained that if she wants to raise money she has to blend in and together we laughed at all the drunk idiots(myself included). I gave her some crap about the whole no sack thingy and she said that he was working on it. I said, well is he gonna get one or not? She responded with I hope so. I then laughed and said that I think he needs a little more support from his family. She then took my beer and laughed. Nice person but pretty ugly.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always heard there was somebody who drank Corona at tailgates, but I figured they'd be a Texans or Cowboys fan. I couldn't possibly imagine that the "somebody" would be a Bills fan...

I mean c'mon, Corona? :(

No wonder she didn't want it :P

I always heard there was somebody who drank Corona at tailgates, but I figured they'd be a Texans or Cowboys fan.  I couldn't  possibly imagine that the "somebody" would be a Bills fan... 

I mean c'mon, Corona?  :(

56420[/snapback]

Apparently there wasn't any stevestojantty American beer to be had.

I always heard there was somebody who drank Corona at tailgates, but I figured they'd be a Texans or Cowboys fan.  I couldn't  possibly imagine that the "somebody" would be a Bills fan... 

I mean c'mon, Corona?  :(

56420[/snapback]

:lol: seriously...if you drink corona at a bills game

DON'T TELL ANYONE!

and people wonder why they get heckled when they drink heineken in the parking lots

Would it matter if I told you that I drank 12 coronas before the game? It isn't like I put a fruit in it. OK, OK, 'm from Pittsburgh and they don't excatly sell Molson XXX down here, as a matter of fact it is even hard to find Labbats

She was raising money for some crap and I gave a couple of bucks.  I then cracked a Corona and offered it to her because I was totally wasted and couldn't even consider drinking it.  She said I better not.  I offered it again a couple of time not understanding why she didn't want it.  I walked away still not knowing that it was Mrs. Schobel and a cop was watching her.  I started talking to the cop about looking for terrorists and offered my help.  Well I brought over a couple of potential terrorists and they turned out OK.  Then the cop said,"You know who that is?" He told me that the girl I've been harrassing was the Wife of Aaron Schobel.  I walked back over to her and said,"Hey are you Aaron Schobel's wife and she said yeah.  I followed with, Why you raising money?  Didn't you just get a real nice bonus?  She smiled and said yep.  I said then you must be used to drinking Corona I don't understand why you won't take it.  I explained that if she wants to raise money she has to blend in and together we laughed at all the drunk idiots(myself included).  I gave her some crap about the whole no sack thingy and she said that he was working on it.  I said, well is he gonna get one or not?  She responded with I hope so.  I then laughed and said that I think he needs a little more support from his family.  She then took my beer and laughed.  Nice person but pretty ugly.

56405[/snapback]

This is one of the funniest things i have ever read here... really... the first sentence and last sentence were the best:

She was raising money for some crap and I gave a couple of bucks.

Nice person but pretty ugly.

Would it matter if I told you that I drank 12 coronas before the game? It isn't like I put a fruit in it. OK, OK, 'm from Pittsburgh and they don't excatly sell Molson XXX down here, as a matter of fact it is even hard to find Labbats 

That's not a good excuse to drink corona. You could have brought a case of iron city beer up. Well, i don't know you. you could either be a 19 year old college kid who stepped up to a man's drink after realizing you'd get beat drinking a smirnoff ice. Or you could be a girl named dan. If you're from pittsburgh, drink iron city. If you're from buffalo, drink blue or canadian. No excuses.

That's not a good excuse to drink corona.  You could have brought a case of iron city beer up.  Well, i don't know you.  you could either be a 19 year old college kid who stepped up to a man's drink after realizing you'd get beat drinking a smirnoff ice.  Or you could be a girl named dan.  If you're from pittsburgh, drink iron city.  If you're from buffalo, drink blue or canadian.  No excuses.

56478[/snapback]

I'm definately surprised by your negativity towards me drinking Corona. I mean who really gives a crap? The reason I drank Corona was because the 42 year old man that went to the game with me bought the case. While in the store he asked if I like Corona, I replied you got any IC light? the man said I just sold my last case. I said get whatever you want Steve. By the way I am 23, probably drank 3 times as much beer as you have even if you are 75 and I'm already sure that I'm far more stylish than you are. So you and all of your beer critic friends just keep it to yourself :(

Would it matter if I told you that I drank 12 coronas before the game?  It isn't like I put a fruit in it.  OK, OK, 'm from Pittsburgh and they don't excatly sell Molson XXX down here, as a matter of fact it is even hard to find Labbats

56429[/snapback]

mamamamama my corona! please, Blue and Molsons are everywhere, no excuses! even in this redneck town! I was sucking down Blue on tap yesterday, watching us play like a Mississippi high school team.. wait a minute, a couple of Mississippi High School teams probably could kick our ass..... :(

I guess the alternate title for this post could have been "I can't wait to tell you all how much of a drunken !@#$ I became at the Bills game yesterday."

It's pretty sad that you are so clueless that you would post this. You don't even realize how stupid you looked to Mrs. Schobel yesterday.

LOL, I definately like Blue, and Canadian over just about every beer on earth.  But if its free, its for me!  Crap, I can't afford Corona, I mean gas alone cost me 50 - 60 bucks to get there and back

56527[/snapback]

50-60$$$ Are you driving a hummer? or paying for one on the drive up!!!! :(

If you're from buffalo, drink blue or canadian.  No excuses.

56478[/snapback]

I was wondering if Canadian beer would indeed be acceptable at a Bills tailgate.

Now I have my answer. Canadians make the best beer on earth.

Thank you.

Mike

By the way I am 23, probably drank 3 times as much beer as you have even if you are 75

56506[/snapback]

Ummmmm...is that something you're proud of ? I recall a recent conversation...yeah...it was yesterday....at the stadium.....wondering why people ruin their/others Game Day experience by getting overly obliterated.

:(