UNIFORM question

Gardinier

i like the dark on dark, but i dont like the white on white

i think when we wear the white unis the dark pants look better

so if it were up to me i would want them to wear the dark pants all the time, i dont know if that violates rules or not but i like them

As loathe as I am to ask a favor of you...

:lol:

I'm looking for good anti-jets graphics.

What kind? Calvin pissing on the logo? A photochop of Pennington performing fellatio? I'm not sure what you're after.

I figured a Toilet fan would know where to look.

Sadly, I do not.

And I'm not a fan of toilets, I just use them when I have to crap. Jeez. :blush:

What kind?  Calvin pissing on the logo?  A photochop of Pennington performing fellatio?  I'm not sure what you're after.

780873[/snapback]

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for.

But if you don't know, you don't know. You may now return to being the resident Paytoilet troll.

Have you ever seen those orange on orange things the b'gals have used ocassionally? The only thing keeping them away from looking like walking popsicles is the lack of a wooden stick up their fannies... :blush:

780890[/snapback]

Don't check to close my friend.

Did the league put a rule in- I don't see dark on dark this year-and I love it

780416[/snapback]

The unis look much better with the white on white or dark on dark. I don't know what it is, but the dark color jersey just looks completely f'd up with the white pants. They don't contrast, they just clash. The old royal blue of the 90's and the throwbacks looks great with white pants, but not the new jersey.

The unis look much better with the white on white or dark on dark.  I don't know what it is, but the dark color jersey just looks completely f'd up with the white pants.  They don't contrast, they just clash. The old royal blue of the 90's and the throwbacks looks great with white pants, but not the new jersey.

781044[/snapback]

this echoes my sentiments exactly. I like the blue on blue and white on white. Blue on white like last week looks horrid.

Have you ever seen those orange on orange things the b'gals have used ocassionally? The only thing keeping them away from looking like walking popsicles is the lack of a wooden stick up their fannies... :blush:

780890[/snapback]

God those jerseys are TERRIBLE. My roomie had a Palmer one and used to wear it with Bengal tiger striped zubaz type pants. He was ripped on relentlessly.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for.

But if you don't know, you don't know. You may now return to being the resident Paytoilet troll.

780942[/snapback]

Why so hard on HD?

He's easier to like then some Bills fans that post here.

Not his fault he was born into rooting for a jackoff team.