Best Play of the Game

East Brady

Kinda weird, but I was jumping up and down in my living room when McGahee blocked (more like blasted) two pass rushers coming up the middle. Totally eliminated both of them. :lol:

Then wiffed on a blitzing CB on the very next play. :doh:

But hey, we're talking about good plays right?

The punts from Brian were just sick.... Especially the one that the announcers neglected because dumbass Jim Leonhard looked up and got flattened.... He freakin punted the ball, IN THE AIR, out of bounds at the f-ing 1 yard line.... He better already be on the pro bowl roster!!!!

777536[/snapback]

Amen. How deflating did that have to be to the Dolphins, Culpepper, Mularkey, Saban, the fans, etc. that almost EVERY TIME the Bills punted, Moorman pinned them inside the frickin' FIVE YARD LINE? I mean, they'd have been better off bringing the kitchen sink and not letting Welker stand there for nothing.

By contrast, Parrish returned five of Miami's seven punts for a nice 14.4 average -- and of course Wire blocked one of the other two.

Totally dominant special teams. Where's that moron from the Scum Sentinel who gave the "edge" to Miami's ST now?

For me it was all those punts of Moorman.  He just  killed them for field position all day.

The last punt downed inside the ten, afetr bouncing at the 1 was the sucker punch.

777416[/snapback]

That is my best plays too...Moorman just kicked butt

Amen.  How deflating did that have to be to the Dolphins, Culpepper, Mularkey, Saban, the fans, etc. that almost EVERY TIME the Bills punted, Moorman pinned them inside the frickin' FIVE YARD LINE?  I mean, they'd have been better off bringing the kitchen sink and not letting Welker stand there for nothing.

By contrast, Parrish returned five of Miami's seven punts for a nice 14.4 average -- and of course Wire blocked one of the other two.

Totally dominant special teams.  Where's that moron from the Scum Sentinel who gave the "edge" to Miami's ST now?

777632[/snapback]

It annoyed me that Moorman's coffin corner punt that pinned them at the 1 yard line was totally overshadowed by a huge but meaningless block by Welker. The announcers were so busy blowing Welker that they just assumed that it was a touchback. Didn't give any credit to Moorman at all.

Why be annoyed? Announcers are tools and paid to point out flash. 0:)

It annoyed me that Moorman's coffin corner punt that pinned them at the 1 yard line was totally overshadowed by a huge but meaningless block by Welker. The announcers were so busy blowing Welker that they just assumed that it was a touchback. Didn't give any credit to Moorman at all.

777739[/snapback]

At the 9:03 mark of the second qt. at about the Miami 20 2nd and long Crappepper drops back to pass and the rookie maniac that is K. Williams lined up over center runs a stunt twist to his left.

Meets head on with a Miami lineman .... helmet goes flying about 5 yards back and Williams absolutly continues to drive the miami lineman back and blows past him, only to be hit head-on by another Miami lineman and this guy keeps driving and fighting and B word slapping the Miami lineman another 3-5 yards until crapper unloads the ball ..............

You wanna see an even better Williams play? Check out the down right before that one.

The phish threw a C/G double team at him and Williams threw the center on the ground, then beat the RG with his hands and dropped Ronnie Brown for no gain at his own 10.

He was tough yesterday and it was real nice to see some of that production we saw in preseason manifesting itself in real games.

Cya

You wanna see an even better Williams play? Check out the down right before that one.

The phish threw a C/G double team at him and Williams threw the center on the ground, then beat the RG with his hands and dropped Ronnie Brown for no gain at his own 10.

He was tough yesterday and it was real nice to see some of that production we saw in preseason manifesting itself in real games.

Cya

778077[/snapback]

I missed that play, but it doesn't surprise me. I DID notice the things that Triplett was doing that didn't show up in the box scores. He provided consistant pressure. On the sack by Kelsay, he beat his man, held his lane, and chased Culpepper right into #90! It was friggin great. Did you catch that?

The DTs are forcing the offenses to pay attention to them on passing downs, thus the HUGE sack numbers for our fine DEs (yeah, I said fine DEs). :doh:

We can only hope for a healthy TKO to help out more against the run. That, and for Anderson to show anything at all.

Crowell's INT, because after looking at video of it, it was caused by Whitner! He was showing blitz. Right before the snap, Whitner rushed to the space between the LG and the LT. They moved slightly left to accommodate Whitner, leaving space for Tripplett to rush in, disrupting the pocket, rushing the throw, and allowing the INT to happen.