Same old Bills...

Matt_05

Our Run Defense is terrible for one. Just awful. Looking at the end score...A field goal really would have helped us out a lot. I wonder where in the game we could have gotten one of those.

I am also more firmly in the camp that Losman is not the answer here in Buffalo. He looked buffoon like at times. I am sick over the fact that we lost this game. The National media will downplay this big time saying how resiliant the Pats are and that Buffalo just does not have the players to lock up a game.

That's your opinion and pretty much yours alone.  :rolleyes:

767613[/snapback]

SO he didn't look dumb on the safety....He didn't look buffoon like when he nearly fumbled a snap and ran head on into McGahee.

His stats are very Trent Dilfer'ish. He simple is not the answer. Neither is Nall or Holcomb...

SO he didn't look dumb on the safety....He didn't look buffoon like when he nearly fumbled a snap and ran head on into McGahee.

His stats are very Trent Dilfer'ish.  He simple is not the answer. Neither is Nall or Holcomb...

767651[/snapback]

Guess no one has a reply for that.

Guess no one has a reply for that.

767742[/snapback]

I don't know what sport you were watching, but you may want to switch to watching football. I assume you're rooting for another sport because to hang this loss on Losman is the most ludicrous comment on the board today short of thinking if we got the field goal instead of going for it on 4th and 1 we would have won the game.

All of our QB's suck. Not a one of them will ever produce a winning team in Buffalo. Nest years draft should be all offense....starting with QB.

767666[/snapback]

Umm...? So what game were you watching now? If you feel the need to jump ship and get mentally ready for next season after they went into Foxboro and took the Patriots right to the end, then by all means...go. We probably won't miss you.

I think it's funny to make JP the scapegoat. Blame the run D, Matt!!! Even the failed 4th down conversion doesn't matter. We had a whole 2nd half to make amends by scoring another 17 but the team chose not to.

We made their rookie RB look All-Pro. LOL! Much like Tampa's RB last year. Damn, I smell a pattern here.

SO he didn't look dumb on the safety....

767651[/snapback]

Actually, no, he didn't. There was absolutely nothing he can do when he gets hit from his blindside before he finished his drop back. He actually did a good job to avoid the initial tackler.

His stats are very Trent Dilfer'ish.  He simple is not the answer. Neither is Nall or Holcomb...

767651[/snapback]

So, Marsha didn't look stupid when she fumbled the ball twice? Nor when she threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown (minus some shady reffing)?

Go F' yourself. Losman didn't lose the game. The Bills lost, with a BIG assist from the "impartial" referees.

I wouldn't brag about that.

767922[/snapback]

Yeah!!!! More silver linings for the Bills this year. You people make me as sick as the Bills do. Years of mediocracy now...very frustrating to watch. The Bills are the new Bungles and its always the same response from fans like you.."Well, we played good but wait till next year....We are rebuilding....it was a great effort....We are young...The Refs lost it for us...