• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

767080[/snapback]

That is too funny.

I am sorry, even if they don't win this game, this has been thoroughly enjoyable, and hopefully it will shut a lot of yaps that said that Bills are the 31st best team in the league.

well, we're up 10... could have asked for a better half. the defense tightened up after that horrible 1st drive, the offense is moving the ball and actually playing smart.. unfortunately, for the past 10 yuears, halftime adjustments have killed the bills. i hope jauron has something to counter Coach Bill Christ's adjustments

well, we're up 10...  could have asked for a better half.  the defense tightened up after that horrible 1st drive, the offense is moving the ball and actually playing smart..  unfortunately, for the past 10 yuears, halftime adjustments have killed the bills.  i hope jauron has something to counter Coach Bill Christ's adjustments

767098[/snapback]

Belichick is a master of adjustments on the fly. We'll see if the halftime helps him any more.

And the QB is NOT still locking-onto him? :doh:

767090[/snapback]

I don't think JP's glanced at him twice.

ALthogh he did stare him down hard on a slant, which may have been a set-up for later because it's only happened once and it looked tooooo obvious.

Cya

well, we're up 10...  could have asked for a better half.  the defense tightened up after that horrible 1st drive, the offense is moving the ball and actually playing smart..  unfortunately, for the past 10 yuears, halftime adjustments have killed the bills.  i hope jauron has something to counter Coach Bill Christ's adjustments

767098[/snapback]

Man...i'm sooo happy right now.I agree though..gotta keep it up! Go Bills!!!