Bills lose 17-19!

Let's wait til after the game guys---but, hey, what a great half! It's so refreshing not to be blitzing 75% of the plays running past the screens etc.. Hopefully thtey keep it up. Kudos to the DL for making some adjustments and playing better against the running game. Also nice to see Whitner come up and make some nice hits. Wire should be on ST, and that's it.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's wait til after the game guys---but, hey, what a great half!  It's so refreshing not to be blitzing 75% of the plays running past the screens etc..    Hopefully thtey keep it up.  Kudos to the DL for making some adjustments and playing better against the running game.  Also nice to see Whitner come up and make some nice hits.  Wire should be on ST, and that's it.

I was worried when I heard that Bowen suffered a high ankle sprain, because I figured that would linger. Hopefully he comes back soon and/or Whitner keeps developing rapidly.

Did anyone else notice the slaps at the old coaching staff throughout the first half. Saying that it is all coaching differences and that is why the bills are doing well. Losman looks better because Fairchild slowed the game down and was giving Losman more options. etc.

WOOOOOOOOOOO............LETS GOOOO BUUUUFFFFAAALLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Murph and Kelso are going nuttts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wee get the ball to start the half.....I like the felling of dicky baby making the adjustments more than the meathead!!!!!!!!

LETS GOOOOOO DICKEY BABY TURN'M LOOSE POUND THESE BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!

By the way Kelso rocks as the color man !!!!!!!!

Let's wait til after the game guys---but, hey, what a great half!  It's so refreshing not to be blitzing 75% of the plays running past the screens etc..    Hopefully thtey keep it up.  Kudos to the DL for making some adjustments and playing better against the running game.  Also nice to see Whitner come up and make some nice hits.  Wire should be on ST, and that's it.

767109[/snapback]

Yeah after all the other 7 guys that got juked on that play don't count. Just wire. :doh:

And still getting pressure regardless...

767114[/snapback]

If you're going to run a Cover2 as your base, that appears to be the key.

ANd against a very well-designed well-coached offense no less.

I wonder how the NE O has fared against teh Tampa's of the world in their recent matchups?

I wonder how the NE O has fared against teh Tampa's of the world in their recent matchups?

767129[/snapback]

Don't the colts use a similar D? NE has done well against them.

767129[/snapback]

Well yeah, i would say so. With pressure coming from the down four, that means that you aren't relying heavily on the blitz, which means less opportunities for Jesus and company down field. Mauroney is lighting us up though.

They killed them last year, IN New England in the cold though.

As for the cover-2 and pressure, I was sort-of surprised to see Spikes blitz on that first play. I was hoping they wouldn't stick with the strict cover-2 where you don't blitz.

Expect the Pats to make some adjustments but the keys are that their WR corps is somewhat suspect given Troy Brown is their best WR. If the Bills can keep a double digit lead and make the Pats throw I think that is to the Bills advantage.

Yeah after all the other 7 guys that got juked on that play don't count.  Just wire.  :doh:

767127[/snapback]

Is it because that was his primary responsiility and he had no blocker engaging him and he was supposed to support the run on that particular running play?