Bills lose 17-19!

Dont you know its a penalty to call a penalty on the Patriots?

767447[/snapback]

havent you gyusy realized The NFL tips the officals to what outcome they want to happen. If you dont believe that affer all these years and last weeks superbowl your nuts. The nfl is a business. Guarantee the patriots win by more than 9. They wanted them to cover the spread.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moorman getting hit twice, The Whitners out of bounds call,  the push by our tight end... we should of gotten 7 on that drive if the refs let us play.. I dont usually complain about refs but this is insane.

767452[/snapback]

Yeah, but it ain't the refs kitty-footin around in the backfield or taking bad sacks.

havent you gyusy realized The NFL tips the officals to what outcome they want to happen. If you dont believe that affer all these years and last weeks superbowl your nuts. The nfl is a business. Guarantee the patriots win by more than 9. They wanted them to cover the spread.

767458[/snapback]

I wonder if that's how they get some of their revenue.....

Just so you guys know, sometime down the road, maybe as early as later on this season, it's situations like this one where a guy by the name of Ko Simpson will come up with a game changer....mark my words. May not happen today....maybe not next week or next month....but ONE day....

Just so you guys know, sometime down the road, maybe as early as later on this season, it's situations like this one where a guy by the name of Ko Simpson will come up with a game changer....mark my words. May not happen today....maybe not next week or next month....but ONE day....

767471[/snapback]

EXACTLY!!!

To me, nothing has changed from last season, yet.

767467[/snapback]

Lots has changed, man....you know that. You have to give the new guys a fair chance to get it right. I don't think it's fair to hold them to last years expectations, though even if you DO, I think you'd have to say they are playing much better than they did most of last year.